Have an old Pharmacy Technician Certification review book laying around?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AStudentDoctor

Mind Grenade
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Old CPhT Review Book laying around?
I'm a college student so obviously I can't pay anything over chump change.
If you'd like to help a fellow SDN pre-pharmacy friend send me a PM.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I picked mine up at a local library. On the day of the PTCE, I saw other people trying to cram review out of the same book... Apparently, it was their class's required material.

Total cost: ~$3.00 in late fees. :D

Yeah my local library doesn't have it :(

That's why I have to call on my fellow SDN members!

Members don't see this ad :)
Try searching beyond your local library....search google maps for other libraries near you. You can also check your local community college library to see if they have any available.

If you've worked in a pharmacy, you dont need it. Its basic math, easy conversions and even more basic pharmacy knowledge. Dont waste your money buying it unless you NEED to have it. If you pay over $10 you got ripped off.

comeon guy, this isn't classifieds. Half.com/ebay/google search/amazon

I think scribd.com (or maybe it just popped up on google) had a pdf of an Army training guide for pharmacy technicians. (100% free)

It might not be 2009 current, but it should be enough to get you going. There's some minutiae that you just have to scout out and learn, but the rest of the test is just math, random law trivia, and drugs.

I had no experience in the field and passed the test.