has anyone tried to the new Examkracker books

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jack Swift

In the program
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was searching the EK website and i saw 2 interesting books that I've never seen b4 they were "Examkrackers 1001 Questions in MCAT Biology" and "Examkrackers 16 MiniMCATs".

I already have the other EK books and i was wondering if anyone has these 2 books if so how are they?

Members don't see this ad.

They just came out today I all ready ordered them. I would have ordered them off of Amazon for about 10 less but I don't know when amazon would have them in stock. I hope that mine ship from EK on the 14th because thats starting to cut it close to Aug mcat. If their other books are any indication I believe that these books will be outstanding.

I don't think so, but if you buy them from amazon there is no garanuee that they will arrive as soon as you need them thats why even though buying them from the EK website is a little more expensive its worth if if I can get them by the 20th of June.

june 20th?? damn thats a long time for a delivery. If amazon ever offered the books you would probably get them in less then a week