Has anyone here tried chad's videos (coursesaver)?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mjmjoa

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
If so did you find it useful for the PCAT?

Members don't see this ad.

I only used Dr Collins, studied it over 10x and made an 86%. Wasting money on other products. Plus he focuses on the DAT.

I only used Dr Collins, studied it over 10x and made an 86%. Wasting money on other products. Plus he focuses on the DAT.
He has a section for PCAT, so you're saying he goes over too much information?

Members don't see this ad :)
If so did you find it useful for the PCAT?
I use Chads videos both when taking my undergrad classes and studying for the PCAT. I think they are very helpful and worth the subscription. Alot of what he teaches applies to all pre-medical students. I would recommend it.

I use Chads videos both when taking my undergrad classes and studying for the PCAT. I think they are very helpful and worth the subscription. Alot of what he teaches applies to all pre-medical students. I would recommend it.
Any ones you find more helpful than others? For PCAT he has only 4 sections: Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Quantitative and Biology. Thinking of skipping Biology. Thoughts?

I've been doing Chemistry and Organic Chemistry and I'm pretty bad at the Chemistry. :/ Hoping the quizzes help out in that department.

Any ones you find more helpful than others? For PCAT he has only 4 sections: Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Quantitative and Biology. Thinking of skipping Biology. Thoughts?

I've been doing Chemistry and Organic Chemistry and I'm pretty bad at the Chemistry. :/ Hoping the quizzes help out in that department.
I mostly used his organic chemistry section but also skimmed through the inorganic vids, though not as much. I skipped the bio all together and didnt even bother with the quantitative. Used Dr Collins for both of those. I say his chemistry sections were the bread and butter.

I mostly used his organic chemistry section but also skimmed through the inorganic vids, though not as much. I skipped the bio all together and didnt even bother with the quantitative. Used Dr Collins for both of those. I say his chemistry sections were the bread and butter.
How much of the Chemistry section of the PCAT is Organic vs Inorganic? I feel like for the inorganic he might be going too in depth. Some things I don't ever recall learning. Unfortunately I took Chemistry 1 & 2 about 4 years ago.

I have parts of Dr. Collins and it doesn't have any of the Quantitative reasoning sections so I guess I will have to rely on his videos for that. Hopefully that will be enough. Is that section of the PCAT mostly story problems?