Has anyone every been waitlisted at LEOCM and gotten in for that same year??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

KylieP54

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
HI, I was wondering if there were any current DO students who were waitlisted at LECOM and got taken off to attend the same year. I am currently waitlisted and waiting waiting waiting....I applied to the post - bacc. program and got in, so admissions said that increases my odds tremendously, but still no guarantee. Anyone been in my position? Any advice? Thank you so much.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm not a current student, but I can tell you there will probably be some movement off the waitlist....I had to withdraw to attend a different university. So I know there is at least one spot open.

I'm sure you will get in!

Yes. I was waitlisted in November...I submitted new grades and was very persistent with emails stating that if I'm accepted I'll attend...I was accepted 4 weeks later...Seems kind of odd..but anyway I'm headed to LECOM in August!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hmm..why isn't this thread at the top since I posted...Oh well! Let's see if this works!

Doctortobee, congratulations, that is wonderful! I hope to see you in August too...May I ask, who did you e-mail when being persistent? I am so confused as to who to talk to and express my desire to go to LECOM. IT is my #1 choice, and I loved it so much there when I went. I have sent a letter stating my intentions, had a prof send a rec letter, and I have called and talked to Susan Lazzaro. I am not sure who else to talk to. I will be as annoying as possible. Can you tell me who I should contact?
Thanks!!

I talked with Leigh Ann Shurie...She was the one who gave us the interview tour and stuff...The thing is, my DO also made some phone calls prior to my interview.

Yes, Leigh Anne is who I talk to also. She must hate me right now, I've called so much:clap: But thank you so much for your help and advice, I hope to see you in August!!!