Has anyone applied to Rosalind Franklin University ... ?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MaybePharmacist

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
On their website it states that "The College of Pharmacy will not be accepting students until receiving full approval from the Higher Learning Commission and "Pre-Candidate" status from the ACPE." If I go ahead and apply to this school, and they don't receive pre-candidate status, then I'll have just wasted $100. However, since they have a medical school, I'm assuming that they'll be granted pre-candidate status. I'm just wondering whether I should apply or not. Has anyone applied to this school? If so, what are your thoughts on it? Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

I really have no doubt that Rosalind Franklin University (a.k.a. The Chicago Medical College) will attain pre-candidacy status. They are very far along, and my interview with them this past Friday only reassured me further that they will be granted pre-candidacy in the coming month. It's a very good program, and I loved the facilities and resources that the school provides for Pharmacy students. Don't hesitate in applying here, it's definitely worth the 100 dollars. :)