Harvard Extension Post-Baccalaureate Premed 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BillyBobJoe

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for cheap rent. If anyone has any advice on where to find cheap rent, let me know.

Members don't see this ad.

Im also looking for a cheap place to rent in the upcoming months but I have not found anything like a studio/1 bath or 1bd/1 bath for a reasonable price. Have you considered looking for a roommate?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Im also looking for a cheap place to rent in the upcoming months but I have not found anything like a studio/1 bath or 1bd/1 bath for a reasonable price. Have you considered looking for a roommate?

I see. Yeah I am definitely considering looking for a roommate. Are you already in the program or are you starting it this summer/fall?

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm starting in the fall

Any luck on finding anything? They say April is the time to start searching. Let me know if you still are interested in rooming. I am about to start hunting in the next week or so.

Hey man, I'm still looking. I'm planning on moving to Boston mid-late April because I got a job. But there's a good chance I'm going to look for another apt right before the semester begins. Feel free to message me your email if you are still interested and want to continue this convo