Harvard Extension BOOKS - all you'll need!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

delighted

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Is anyone out there starting at Harvard Extension and interested in having all of the books you'll need from the get-go? I have a pile of textbooks for sale from my happy experience at the Harvard Extension School post-baccalaureate pre-med program. I'd like to sell them all as a group for $240 or best offer. All are in very good condition with few or no markings. If you look up the values of these, I think you'll see it's a good deal for five major texts, two enormously helpful study guides and two manuals. (Especially when you consider that the second Chemistry text can be resold for at least $69 - that's the lowest price for it on Amazon.) Also included is my molecular model set which has all of its pieces as well as the instruction booklet - this cost me about $50 at the Coop.

By the way, the reason that I am selling everything is that I'll be moving to San Francisco to start medical school. The extension program is great! I hope you all have as wonderful an experience as I did!

Here is everything that is included:

Chemistry, The Central Science, Brown, LeMay, Bursten, Tenth Edition (I actually have 2 copies of this one; one is the special custom edition sold specifically for the Chem e1a&e1b course…give the other to a friend or sell!)

Logan Notes (only a few pages written on)

Chem e1a Laboratory Manual - no markings

The Organic Chem Lab Survival Manual, Zubrick, Fourth Edition

Organic Chemistry, Louden, Fourth Edition

Study Guide & Solutions Manual to accompany Louden’s Organic Chemistry [I found this in particular to be really helpful]

Biological Science, Freeman, Second Edition (with unopened CD)
Study guide to accompany Freeman’s Biological Science

Physics, Giancoli, Sixth Edition

Prentice Hall Molecular Model Set for Organic Chemistry

If interested, or if you have any questions, please PM me. Thank you & have a great day!

Members don't see this ad.