Hard decision. Someone help me choose.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
ersatz-2.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

What about "the list" ? I've heard of quite a few couples having a list of folks that it would be permissible (although very unlikely) to have an affair with. Say a guy picks Kate Upton and his wife gets to pick Brad Pitt or something. How many times has it been cashed in? Probably very few, but what you said about a movie star made me think of that.

I think that my wife and I maybe made up a list YEARS ago, but nothing since.
And it looks as though the wife on this board that is faithful(maybe some are just not speaking up) is All4. :scared:

And pez how did you get a pic of me???

Members don't see this ad :)
You didn't miss much.

What you didn't think he was HOT? :eek:

Just pretend to be drunk, if he doesn't fall into your poon-fly-trap you can always claim that you were drunk the following morning.:banana:

Thank you! I'll remember this!

15 years is a long time vs 0 years and three rules lol. I need to rephrase my question, do those same 3 rules apply to women though married or not(hypothetically speaking). I guess it also depends on if you have any standards also. I know I don't worry. :D

0? My relationships usually last anywhere from 3 months to 9 months thank you! :p

Of course those rules apply to women as well....the only difference is I would say the rules apply to men maybe 99.999% of the time and to women it would apply maybe 60% to 70% of the time.

However, this is NOT to say 99.9999% of men cheat. Of course the percentage is a bit lower BECAUSE...it's NOT bc those rules aren't true. They are very true.

It's because...just think about it here. A woman would have to be insanely DESPERATE to chase a guy, ask him out and keep on throwing herself at him. That would have to be ONE desperate ass chick. Usually if a woman has confidence she will smile, give flirty looks etc. and she will know if a guy is interested he would ask her out right away. PERIOD. So most women that aren't super desperate would never ask a guy out or chase him hardcore.

And even more so most gorgeous women aren't super desperate or sad...so they will most likely NEVER ever chase a guy hardcore! Therefore that alone will mean MOST MEN will NEVER BE CHASE HARDCORE BY A HOT WOMAN!!! SO the chances of them cheating will be LOW.

IT is LOW, but it still could happen.

The women on here that aren't worry about their husbands cheating more or less so are basically almost positive that SUPER HOT women will NEVER hit on their husbands...b/c lets face it. Most average Joe men will NEVER be chased hardcore by a super hot woman. Sorry, this is a true fact. Hot women just aren't that pathetically desperate.

So therefore me saying those rules apply to all men...well they do...but does that mean that all men cheat? NO, b/c most men will NEVER be chase by HOT women. EVER. Sorry.

Unless of course your husband is the CEO or a multi millionaire...then BE WORRIED. TONS of hot women will be throwing themselves at him.

And again...this proves my theory right....why do all these RICH MEN, divorce their wives of 20+ years for a hot young girlfriend? Well, no crap! B/c those three rules apply.

If a hot woman chase a guy...they give in...and who do hot women chase after? RICH MEN. NO crap! So that's why 99% of rich men will almost always get divorce and find themselves hot young girlfriends bc men can't turn down hot women.

Why don't ALL men do this? B/c like I said before. MOST men will never be chase by hot women. Thats why the cheating is lower than 100% b/c most don't get the opportunity. :laugh:

So...my day started out really crappy. Then I reread this thread, and then I spent 15 minutes laughing my ass off.

Thanks SHC.

Your welcome! :)

Saw the pics before they were deleted. He's cute, definitely young looking though.

This guy is HOT and YUMMY! And he talks to me for 30 minutes to 1 hr everyday when he sees me. :love:

He ask me how my day is everyday and what I did on my rotations everyday! We then will talk for about 30 mins to 1 hr everyday.

He is flirty sometimes, but he has never ask me out. He will just flirt, but that's it.

However, his friend the next door neighbor that helped me unpack last weekend...ask me out everytime he sees me. He would come over pretty often now...and he has ask me for drinks on the first day we met. Then he ask me to go to the gym with him the second time. Then he ask me to go reading with him at Barnes and Noble. Today he ask me to go running with him one day. He has also offer multiple times for me to come over to his house and hangout with him when I am bored!

Why can't my roommate be like this guy? :confused:

Oh man, me too!

We have something in common! :eek:

Great!!! You wanna meet at La Cantera this weekend? We can go shopping at BCBG this weekend together! :D

And pez how did you get a pic of me???
Oh it was on a certain someone's facebook page under "TOP 10 TOTALLY HOT GUYS I WANT TO ****!!!!!!!111". Thought it was fair game to post here. Hope you don't mind. You were number 6 if that helps.

my bad, i should have said "penis fly trap"

but i actually wrote p*ssy fly trap but it made it all asterisks.

::shrug:::smuggrin:

My roommate has gone hunting AGAIN! He goes hunting every weekend....I always get this big house to myself, but it gets lonely without him. :(

My roommate has gone hunting AGAIN! He goes hunting every weekend....I always get this big house to myself, but it gets lonely without him. :(

Go next door to get free sex, food, rent.

The women on here that aren't worry about their husbands cheating more or less so are basically almost positive that SUPER HOT women will NEVER hit on their husbands...b/c lets face it. Most average Joe men will NEVER be chased hardcore by a super hot woman. Sorry, this is a true fact. Hot women just aren't that pathetically desperate.

Don't let me know where your husband live, I am going to send a really hot hooker with STDs to get him to cheat. Men WILL cheat after all right ?

Go next door to get free sex, food, rent.

Don't let me know where your husband live, I am going to send a really hot hooker to get him to cheat. Men WILL cheat after all right ?

I would, but that guy isn't attractive AT ALL. And he is even YOUNGER than my roommate. :laugh:

Please don't send anyone to my husband. He is not allow to go anywhere except work to make money for me. All his coworkers must be ugly or he isn't allow to work there.

Last edited:
I would, but that guy isn't attractive AT ALL. And he is even YOUNGER than my roommate. :laugh:

Please don't send anyone to my husband. He is not allow to go anywhere except work to make money for me. All his coworkers must be ugly or he isn't allow to work there.

Why do women consider that to be a negative?

:laugh: I'm so glad I got bored & decided to read this tonight.

I wish it was like that here in NYC. It is like 85 in the morning. I show up to work in a white t-shirt and jeans and I gotta wait to put my shirt on until I get inside the pharmacy, that's how hot it is.

85! what a scorcher! :smuggrin:

He is a sales rep for medical equip. This is his parent's house. He is the only person living in it b/c his parents' move back to Ohio to start a business. I am living in the master bedroom that was his parents. He is not rich, but he is cute.

God, that would be NICE!

Our school is great in that it offers TONS of out of the country rotations. There are rotations sites in Fiji, Japan, Kenya, South Africa, England, Itay, Greece, and many MORE places outside of the country! I have classmates going to Alaska etc. all over the place in the USA too.

It's all about the money. If you have money you can go anywhere you want to for rotations at my school.

I am in Texas now. Offically here since yesterday. If you wanna do coffee PM me.

He is only 24yo. He is cute, but has a girlfriend already. This is his parent's house. He techincially do not have to rent out any rooms. He is only renting if he finds someone that isn't staying long and doesn't have a lot of stuff with them etc. Who is clean and don't party. That is me! haha...

I picked the guy b/c the female had a DOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was the MAJOR DEAL BREAKER!!! She has a DOG in the house! WTF! She also have a boyfriend that comes over a lot with TWO DOGS!!!!!!!!! OH HELL NO! Also her closet is too small for me. I only brought 10% of my clothes and I still need a walk in closet. Lets just say I have a lot of clothes! hahaha... And her bathroom is OUTSIDE of the bedroom. I don't like that at all.

But mainly it was the DOGS! that's a HUGE deal breaker for me! I rather live someone that smokes in the house than someone with DOGS. HELL NO!

The guy roommate is nice and (super CUTE!). He works 60 hrs a week so he is usually NOT here. He loves to go hunting and he has a girlfriend that lives in Houston...so he is GONE most of the time. I love roommates that are NEVER HOME. I have a huge bathroom inside my bedroom. I check and there were NO cameras. LOL... He seems really laidback and nice to live with. Best of all he is never here! :) He is gone hunting for the weekend so I have the house to myself now!

Still haven't decided yet!!!! I will let you know though! I changed it to the BEACH b/c I love it more! haha

Well, the area I am looking to live at is very expensive. 1 bedroom apartments are at least 800+ a month for the cheapest one! My rent now is $600 everything included.

If I get my own apartment. Which WE ALL PREFER THAT! It would be $800+ a month for rent ONLY+ $200 for utilities + $300 for rental furniture for the place + $300 for food + $100+ for cable and internet and more! That's what? At least $1700 a month! I am getting it all for $600. I can't afford to live by myself until I am a pharmacist. :(

Why? People for Texas are so damn friendly!!! I moved in yesterday. I only saw my roommate for 30 minutes and then he went hunting!

The next door neighor came over. He offer to help me unpack and clean up!!! Then he took me out of drinks and then he told me if I ever need any help at all to contact him. He says since I don't know anyone here in Texas I can come over anytime I am bored!

See how friendly people are in Texas? People in Atlanta are NOT as nice.

It's super hot here! Good for swimming! :D

yea next door neighbor wants to get in your pants. or maybe he's a nice guy & he wants to hang out first & then get in your pants...

my class might have a mission rotation in south America! I'm too cheap to do an international rotation, but it would be tempting to do a rotation in a Spanish or Portuguese speaking country!

I'm glad you decided to live with the guy & he's not a creeper (yet anyway). Guy roommates are the greatest. Not all girls are bad roommates, but guys are generally cleaner in my experience, plus they are usually easier to live with in general. The girlfriend thing is kind of weird, but guys living with girl roommates is pretty common now days.

Pretty much New York :D Just because it takes time to explore ALL of it. But I'd love to visit Boston, Philly, D.C., Miami, and Chicago.

Miami is okay to visit... I'd never move back though if it weren't for the fact that I'm from that area of the country. I have a love/hate relationship with it.

Miami-I only saw hispanic people the entire time! If you don't speak spanish I wouldn't live there.

gee thanks :( It's true though, if you don't know Spanish you will have a horrible time getting a job since the economy is already horrible as it is. My Spanish is pretty bad... the only reason I probably ever had jobs there was because everyone just assumes if you have a Spanish name you know Spanish, and then I just refuse to speak it unless I'm pushed to. Plus I grew up around Cuban Spanish my whole life and it's still harder for me to understand than the Mexican Spanish they speak here in Georgia.

SHC is going to try and get laid....

His girlfriend is going to be so mad! I can see it now... thankfully I have SHC's phone number to keep in touch & see what happens :laugh:

Living alone OFFICIALLY SUCKS b/c of IRONING!!!

It took me HOURS and HOURS today to finish ironing all my button up shirts for work. I am use to my mother or aunt doing my ironing...but now I have to do it myself and it sucks major ass! :rolleyes:

I am so damn tire from all that ironing today.

I wish I had a wife to do this crap for me.

If you still lived here my boyfriend would iron for you... he loves it... isn't that strange? It's like, relaxing or something. Too bad I just throw everything in the dryer if it's wrinkled... or just wear it wrinkled. I guess I'll have to stop doing that when I go on rotations & have to look professional more often.

A guy is very SIMPLE. IF he is interested he will ask you out. If he is NOT he will NOT.

I personally, would never ask a guy out b/c I know if a woman has to ask a guy out. The guy is 100% not interested. He might go b/c 1) he feels sorry for you 2) he is a nice guy or 3) he thinks you will pay for his dinner. LOL....

But in all seriousness. It is beyond desperate if a woman ever have to chase a guy or ask him out.

I would never do such a thing.

If my roommate wants me. He would ask me out. If he doesn't he isn't interested. I would never ask a guy out.

Sure, a woman can give a guy a flirty look and smile etc. But the actual asking out and chasing has to be done by the guy or the woman will look really pathetic. :rolleyes:

I have the same line of thinking, but maybe it's a cultural or geographical thing because down in Miami I would hear guys say that a lot of girls are really stuck up, etc, but then here in Atlanta it seems like girls are way way more open with chasing after guys and stuff. I know it's stereotyping, but let's be honest, Miami is the #1 city in the world for % of foreign born population, and to me it seems like more of an American thing for girls to go after guys aggressively. I'm from here, but I grew up down there, and I think more like you do on that subject. If a guy is interested and you're around them enough they'll eventually say something...

>>> also, you know I have to ask, would it have been okay if the girl roommate had cats? cats are okay? right??? haha as long as there aren't like 20 of them flying around catching bugs & trying to suffocate you with their butts when you're sleeping & stuff?

Last edited:

Well here are a few reasons:

1) Even you said yourself that guys in their early to late 20s are in their "prime" (meaning their time to hook up with as many women as possible and NOT commit). So that alone means men in their 20s usually prefer random hook ups VERSUS relationships. So as a woman in her late 20s...if I wanted a boyfriend I better pick someone at least a few years older than me. I know most guys in their 20s only want random hook ups.

2) Young men love to party WAY too much. I am an old lady I am not that "wild" anymore.

3) As a woman I hope to always be "prettier" than my significant other. When I turn 40yo and my husband just turn 34 or 35...then he will be prettier than me! NOT GOOD! :thumbdown:

I hope this makes more sense to you now. :)

Tinkerbell!!!! Hows school going?

85 is NOT hot! It’s been OVER 100 degrees everyday here inTexas! Now this is HOT. It makes Atlanta feel cold. Haha…

My next door neighbor is a LITTLE boy…too CUTE! Haha… He asks me what I was doing tonight. I toldhim dishes and then laundry and then TRY to iron some more work clothes. He waslike “that sounds GREAT. Let me come over!” I was like whatever and he cameover and was excited to watch me do dishes and laundry! Lol…first time I founda man that love watching me do that! Haha…. Tomorrow he asks me to go to Barnesand Nobles with him. I told him yes b/c I haven’t read this month’s Cosmo yet!

I am also too cheap to pay for out of country rotations!!!Some of my classmates are going to Fiji, London, Australia, etc and they willbe spending the BIG bucks…but I am too cheap for that myself. I will graduatedwith 80K debt only…I want to keep it that way….a trip to Fiji could easily bumpthat up to 100K+.

This is the first time I have ever been roommates with aguy!!!! I don’t have any brothers so I literally NEVER lived with a guy before.All my roommates in colleges have been female. They aren’t bad….only thing Ihated was most of these females LOVE to turn the AC on SUPER LOW and freeze myass off!!! One of them likes to turn it on in the WINTER TIME! WTF! I alwaysremember getting into a fight with one of them about the AC. I like it at 77 to78 and she like it at like 60!! Also I lived with a few female roommates thatlike to leave the dishes in the sink for DAYS!!!! That to me is insane! IALWAYS wash my dishes right after I eat. I have NEVER left my dishes in thesink over night before!!! But some of my female roommates love doing that and IHATED IT! If you don’t like doing dishes get paper plates damn it!!! I also hada roommate that smoked and I hated that! Also OVERALL, I hated sharing abathroom from someone. I did NOT know how I possibly lived sharing a bathroomwith 3 girls for 4 years in undergrad. Now, I can’t do it anymore. I will NEVERshare my bathroom again! My husband will need to get his own bathroom! I am NOTsharing my bathroom ever again! NEVER!!! MY BATHROOM!

I have my own bathroom now and it’s BIG and beautiful and NOONE is allowed in it! Haha…

My roommate is really cool. Very clean and quiet and hardlyever home…he would never leave the dishes in the sink Thank God!!! And we livein a pretty big house so he would always turn the AC to 78 to save money!!! Andlucky that’s where I love it at!!! Hahahaha…so we don’t ever have to fight overthat! If he turns it super low I will freeze thank god he wants to save money! Hahaha….

He is very attractive….but he really LOVES his girlfriend alot. I met his girlfriend this weekend. She is super nice and they are likesoulmates! Both love hunting, fishing, golfing, and camping etc. They wenthunting all day today and brought some meat back….try to feed it to ME…but Itotally pass! Hahaha…They have tons in common and love each other a lot.Girlfriend is so sweet. I feel like a bitch now wanting to hook up with him.Haha…He loves her too much to ever do that though.

His next door neighbor is obsessed with me….so I guess I’lltry hangout with him more. Haha…

Plus yeah like I said…there is NO way I would ever ask a guyout or chase a guy hardcore…It’s just not good.

Women that ask men out and chase men are either:

1) Super desperate and will date anyone. They askb/c well…they are DESPERATE.

2) Super SLUTTY. Usually when women ask a guy out…theylove to sleep around a lot and would have sex with any guy so they will HIT ONTONS OF MEN b/c they just want to hook up randomly.

Those are pretty much the only reasons why a woman wouldpossibly ask a guy out. And relationships with women asking the men out usuallyNEVER last…the men will eventually dump the woman b/c they were NEVERinterested in the first place…most likely only went out b/c he feels sorry forthe chick. SO it’s just SAD no matter how you put it. Don’t ever ask a guy out.Don’t be desperate or slutty.

I don’t mind animals as long as they are

1) QUIET

2) Don’t chase me

3) Don’t bite me

4) Don’t scratch me

5) Don’t really bother me at all.

6) Keeps to itself

7) Have I mentioned QUIET???

8) Don’t poop or pee on the carpets

9) Don’t damage the house. I have OCD and I am aneat freak…I don’t like my stuff damage or have pee on my floors.

If they pet follows all those rules then I don’t mind it…it’swhen they bark ALL DAY and keep on chasing me and try to scratch me etc…that Ican’t stand!!!

LASTLY, PLEASE GET YOUR BOYFRIEND or SOMEONE TO IRON MYSHIRTS!!! HOURS of ironing and it still looks like ****! My mother’s alwaysmakes my shirts PERFECT! I don’t know how the heck she does it…I spend HOURSand it still looks so bad!!!

Thank god the white coat covers 85% of it….making it harderto see my ugly wrinkle shirts! Haha…

Members don't see this ad :)
LASTLY, PLEASE GET YOUR BOYFRIEND or SOMEONE TO IRON MYSHIRTS!!! HOURS of ironing and it still looks like ****! My mother’s alwaysmakes my shirts PERFECT! I don’t know how the heck she does it…I spend HOURSand it still looks so bad
Are you putting water in the iron and setting the steam to max? Also you get best results when the shirt is damp. Spray it from a bottle.

I guess people say 100% cotton is best for feel, breathability, etc only if they DON'T do the ironing themselves. Well I got reamed by a preceptor once because my shirt was too wrinkled. Since I was an intern who had better things to do than spend hours on my weekends ironing, so from then on I said screw it, and only wore cotton/poly blend shirts. Luckily I now work at home so I don't have to wear work clothes at all. :D

omg did I just try to be helpful in a SHC thread??

1) Even you said yourself that guys in their early to late 20s are in their "prime" (meaning their time to hook up with as many women as possible and NOT commit). So that alone means men in their 20s usually prefer random hook ups VERSUS relationships. So as a woman in her late 20s...if I wanted a boyfriend I better pick someone at least a few years older than me. I know most guys in their 20s only want random hook ups.

2) Young men love to party WAY too much. I am an old lady I am not that "wild" anymore.

3) As a woman I hope to always be "prettier" than my significant other. When I turn 40yo and my husband just turn 34 or 35...then he will be prettier than me! NOT GOOD! :thumbdown:

Well since we know your views on just about everything else....what are your views on dating an older guy? Like 20+ years.

Because women feel like they have an expiration date while men do not. Just look at their responses. Older women turn down younger men because they want commitment while older men turn down older women because they're not in their prime. Are there exceptions to that? Sure. Haven't seen many though.

God damn, I actually read some of this thread and now I will need to read ten books to repair the neural damage.

:thumbup:
People give SHC crap, but she has some pretty good advice in this thread.

I knew it was all over for Demi when she started dating Ashton.

It's not that hard to iron. Until 1 year ago, I have never ironed a single piece of fabric in my life. Got to Officer Basic Course, and have been ironing once a week, every week. Now I'm pro. Just get a good iron and ironing board.

It's not that hard to iron. Until 1 year ago, I have never ironed a single piece of fabric in my life. Got to Officer Basic Course, and have been ironing once a week, every week. Now I'm pro. Just get a good iron and ironing board.

Sadly, ironing for most people just means tossing it in the dryer.

Well since we know your views on just about everything else....what are your views on dating an older guy? Like 20+ years.

Usually when a man or woman date someone MUCH OLDER (10+ years older) than themselves it is almost ALWAYS FOR MONEY.

My views are very blunt....I don't sugarcoat things...but everything I say is true...sure there are exceptions...but those are very rare.

I have yet to see a person married someone more than 10 years older than themselves and it wasn't for money...its always FOR MONEY when someone marries someone that much older....

The case usually looks like Donald Trumps......enough said.

Are you putting water in the iron and setting the steam to max? Also you get best results when the shirt is damp. Spray it from a bottle.

I guess people say 100% cotton is best for feel, breathability, etc only if they DON'T do the ironing themselves. Well I got reamed by a preceptor once because my shirt was too wrinkled. Since I was an intern who had better things to do than spend hours on my weekends ironing, so from then on I said screw it, and only wore cotton/poly blend shirts. Luckily I now work at home so I don't have to wear work clothes at all. :D

omg did I just try to be helpful in a SHC thread??

Why thank you!!! I never knew what the spray or steam was for and never used it! hahaha....this is my first time ironing!

Is dry cleaning a better option? Do most people take that option?

Luckily our white coats cover 90% of the shirt so it won't look too bad when it's wrinkle and ugly! hahahahah...

People give me crap b/c it's NOT what they want to hear! :laugh: A fat woman wants to hear me say she is HOT. A desperate woman that ask a man out on a date will want to hear me say she is NOT a desperate loser. An old ugly man want to hear that his 20 yo wife LOVE him for his personality ONLY and again...that's what they WANT TO HEAR....

But I am an honest person and I just go ahead and tell them...SORRY but hell no! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Sadly, ironing for most people just means tossing it in the dryer.

Again...should I opt for dry cleaning?

Since my white coat overs 90% of everything does it even matter? :confused:

And I thought the same with Demi and Ashton too. Ashton is hot so Demi wanted him and Demi is RICH so Ashton wanted her. Of course it won't last. No crap.

The same with ALL relationship where the woman did the chasing and asking out. NONE OF IT WILL LAST b/c the man is NOT interested...

A relationship can't last if the guy is only dating you b/c he feels sorry for you! Sorry...again no sugar coating. :laugh:

I lose IQ points every time I read one of your posts, SHC.

I asked my husband out the first time. He is very, very shy and I knew he liked me by his behavior, but he was scared because I had just gotten out of another long term relationship. Now, maybe he just felt sorry for me :rolleyes: but it has worked out pretty well... 15 years... 11 years married...two kids and another on the way... nice house, nice cars (i added this part in for you because i know you love material things... I also have a huge diamond ring :smuggrin:) supporting each other through things that normally break up couples...he is a great father to our son and takes care of me when I am sick (frequently during this pregnancy). I really couldn't ask for anything more.

My best friend also asked her husband out. He is also very shy. They have been together almost 18 years, three kids. Just got back from an incredible vacation for their 15th wedding anniversary. I guess she is a big, desperate loser for asking a guy out too?

Some of what you say has elements of truth, but if you are such an expert, why do you have such trouble with men? Especially since you are so hot and awesome, why all the problems with men? If it is all about following your rules and looking good, what's your issue?

The problem with SHC is that she gives away her vagina too easily..just saying

Harsh! I would just say that her choice of potential mate is probably focused on shallow things like looks and money and status, and not on compatibility or finding someone who treats her well. So it doesn't last. If she's picking someone based on his hotness or his bank account, she's likely to get dumped when HE finds someone hotter than she is. After all, she said that men will always dump their women for hotter women if they are available.

I lose IQ points every time I read one of your posts, SHC.

I asked my husband out the first time. He is very, very shy and I knew he liked me by his behavior, but he was scared because I had just gotten out of another long term relationship. Now, maybe he just felt sorry for me :rolleyes: but it has worked out pretty well... 15 years... 11 years married...two kids and another on the way... nice house, nice cars (i added this part in for you because i know you love material things... I also have a huge diamond ring :smuggrin:) supporting each other through things that normally break up couples...he is a great father to our son and takes care of me when I am sick (frequently during this pregnancy). I really couldn't ask for anything more.

My best friend also asked her husband out. He is also very shy. They have been together almost 18 years, three kids. Just got back from an incredible vacation for their 15th wedding anniversary. I guess she is a big, desperate loser for asking a guy out too?

Some of what you say has elements of truth, but if you are such an expert, why do you have such trouble with men? Especially since you are so hot and awesome, why all the problems with men? If it is all about following your rules and looking good, what's your issue?

I said there were exceptions to the rule...however it's rare. Yeah, a few guys (1 in 10 million) might be the shy type, but MOST men will ask a woman out NO problem if he was interested. And he would NOT ask if he was not interested.

Of course there are always exceptions. Just like the general rule is you have to work to make a living...but OF COURSE some people win the lottery too and don't have to work. Yes, that happens but is it the norm? NO. Same with the men situation.

If a guy does not ask you out...99.9% of the time he is NOT interest...however yes...there is a 0.01% chance that he could be shy...just like there is a 0.0000000000000001% chance that you could also win the lottery too. :rolleyes: What I am talking about is the NORM...but of course there are always exceptions that happen once every blue moon.

Problem finding a man? I don't think so...I went on a date with my neighbor yesterday and it went well. He already ask me out on a second date this weekend. I might as well try him out. He seems very interested...we'll see. I haven't told the Emory medical student yet though, but he is in Atlanta....so I'll worry about him later.. :laugh:

:eek: HATER...I have a 5 date rule THANK YOU.

I said there were exceptions to the rule...however it's rare. Yeah, a few guys (1 in 10 million) might be the shy type, but MOST men will ask a woman out NO problem if he was interested. And he would NOT ask if he was not interested.

Of course there are always exceptions. Just like the general rule is you have to work to make a living...but OF COURSE some people win the lottery too and don't have to work. Yes, that happens but is it the norm? NO. Same with the men situation.

If a guy does not ask you out...99.9% of the time he is NOT interest...however yes...there is a 0.01% chance that he could be shy...just like there is a 0.0000000000000001% chance that you could also win the lottery too. :rolleyes: What I am talking about is the NORM...but of course there are always exceptions that happen once every blue moon.

Problem finding a man? I don't think so...I went on a date with my neighbor yesterday and it went well. He already ask me out on a second date this weekend. I might as well try him out. He seems very interested...we'll see. I haven't told the Emory medical student yet though, but he is in Atlanta....so I'll worry about him later.. :laugh:

:eek: HATER...I have a 5 date rule THANK YOU.
Little known fact: SHC is actually a fat, bald guy. We've all been duped.

See, this is why your posts are dumb. 1 in 10 million? Hardly. 99.9% of the time? Right. You just make things up to sound authoritative. Instead it makes you sound silly. :(

Anyway, your stats suck. There aren't even 10 million people living in my state and I gave you two examples of long term relationships where the women asked the guy... so your stats are not holding up already. :laugh: I can give you many more examples of women who ask men out and it turns into long term relationships. This is 2012, not 1950.

And you seem to have no problem meeting men, but instead have problems keeping them. Tell us again why you are in San Antonio.... oh yeah. For a man who you aren't dating anymore. Then there was that time you liked a guy and he asked some other girl out. So you posted her picture on here and wanted everyone to agree how ugly she was. Remember that? That was not one of your finer moments. I won't even get into the stuff you've told me/asked me by private message b/c that would be mean. And you've posted several times that your longest relationship was 9 months. That's not very long at all. I'm suggesting that maybe, instead of presenting yourself as a relationship expert, you consider what might be causing some of these issues.

And your Emory medical student might already know. After all, you've been posting on the INTERNET about wanting to trade sex for rent and now about dating your neighbor. You think it's not easy for people to know exactly who you are by these posts? He would know in a second if he read this thread. What if someone sends him a link? Are you cool with that?

See, this is why your posts are dumb. 1 in 10 million? Hardly. 99.9% of the time? Right. You just make things up to sound authoritative. Instead it makes you sound silly. :(

Anyway, your stats suck. There aren't even 10 million people living in my state and I gave you two examples of long term relationships where the women asked the guy... so your stats are not holding up already. :laugh: I can give you many more examples of women who ask men out and it turns into long term relationships. This is 2012, not 1950.

And you seem to have no problem meeting men, but instead have problems keeping them. Tell us again why you are in San Antonio.... oh yeah. For a man who you aren't dating anymore. Then there was that time you liked a guy and he asked some other girl out. So you posted her picture on here and wanted everyone to agree how ugly she was. Remember that? That was not one of your finer moments. I won't even get into the stuff you've told me/asked me by private message b/c that would be mean. And you've posted several times that your longest relationship was 9 months. That's not very long at all. I'm suggesting that maybe, instead of presenting yourself as a relationship expert, you consider what might be causing some of these issues.

And your Emory medical student might already know. After all, you've been posting on the INTERNET about wanting to trade sex for rent and now about dating your neighbor. You think it's not easy for people to know exactly who you are by these posts? He would know in a second if he read this thread. What if someone sends him a link? Are you cool with that?

Of course no one knows the EXACT NUMBER to every single case in this world and it would be impossible to figure that out.

But MOST men will ask a woman out if he is interested. That is MOST. Yes there are rare exceptions to this rule. Exactly what is the number of this exception? The EXACT number of exceptions? No one knows...anyone who claims to know the exact number will be wrong. :laugh:

Just watch the movie "He is not that into you." or read the book.

We can argue all day long here...but I am not going to change my mind and ever feel that a woman should chase a man and ask him out and beg for his attention. NOPE no way. LOL...

The guy that broke up with me in Texas is talking to me again. :D I don't really care about the Emory medical student. And I am having fun with my neighbhor! :thumbup: So I don't think I have a problem at all with men...I haven't really try looking for anyone...people usually approach me...so I am going to stick with that method. I don't think I can ever go out and chase men. I have never done it before and never will...To me that would be the ONLY shameful thing...

If a guy picks an less attractive chick over me...that's his stupidity...not shameful for me at all. :laugh:

I am very attractive, educated, came from a great family, and amazing in every way...if a guy is too stupid to figure that out and pick someone inferior...again that's his stupidity...NOTHING to do with me. I am still amazing!

Of course no one knows the EXACT NUMBER to every single case in this world and it would be impossible to figure that out.

But MOST men will ask a woman out if he is interested. That is MOST. Yes there are rare exceptions to this rule. Exactly what is the number of this exception? The EXACT number of exceptions? No one knows...anyone who claims to know the exact number will be wrong. :laugh:

Just watch the movie "He is not that into you." or read the book.

We can argue all day long here...but I am not going to change my mind and ever feel that a woman should chase a man and ask him out and beg for his attention. NOPE no way. LOL...

The guy that broke up with me in Texas is talking to me again. :D I don't really care about the Emory medical student. And I am having fun with my neighbhor! :thumbup: So I don't think I have a problem at all with men...I haven't really try looking for anyone...people usually approach me...so I am going to stick with that method. I don't think I can ever go out and chase men. I have never done it before and never will...To me that would be the ONLY shameful thing...

If a guy picks an less attractive chick over me...that's his stupidity...not shameful for me at all. :laugh:

I am very attractive, educated, came from a great family, and amazing in every way...if a guy is too stupid to figure that out and pick someone inferior...again that's his stupidity...NOTHING to do with me. I am still amazing!

You should definitely get back together with the guy who broke up with you. After all, I'm sure he won't do it again, and it's not like his actions cost you thousands of dollars or inconvenienced you or anything. :smuggrin:

Women should watch movies or read novels for relationship advice? Sure... OK. And Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny are REAL!

Thanks for the entertainment! :laugh:

You should definitely get back together with the guy who broke up with you. After all, I'm sure he won't do it again, and it's not like his actions cost you thousands of dollars or inconvenienced you or anything. :smuggrin:

Women should watch movies or read novels for relationship advice? Sure... OK. And Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny are REAL!

Thanks for the entertainment! :laugh:

Not sure about that one yet...depends on who else better I meet. LOL...

Books are a good source for advice...I pick books over stories by people on a public forum. You said yourself stories on here are not to be taken seriously EVER...so women should take your two examples as gold and start going out chasing men? I don't think so. LOL...

I state this already and will never change my mind on the fact that MOST men will ask you out if they are interested. No chasing at all from the woman period. That's MOST of the time. With very few exceptions.

"Why Men Love Bitches" is the number one selling book....and its very well written. LOVE it. You should read it. Great stuff. Again...books or stories from people on a public forum? :confused:

Hey Momus, do you spend your money on anything?? Because I know you have lots of money. I just don't see the point of working so hard to earn money if you never spend it or enjoy it.
I think he's trying to save up enough money to get his net worth high enough for SHC to marry him...

Instead of replying at another thread I will just post here since it is kind of related to this thread.

I splurge on restaurant and stuff I use everyday within reason... I will never go to crappy ass chain restaurant when I am on vacation or hanging out with friends. I don't mind forking out $40-100/meal.

SHC is a tester by definition. I never date a tester... I know a girl is a tester by just talking with her in about 10 mins tops. Everyone of my girls I have dated has been an investor. I normally avoid tester period. So, it won't happen All4MyDaugther LOL...

Not sure about that one yet...depends on who else better I meet. LOL...

Books are a good source for advice...I pick books over stories by people on a public forum. You said yourself stories on here are not to be taken seriously EVER...so women should take your two examples as gold and start going out chasing men? I don't think so. LOL...

I state this already and will never change my mind on the fact that MOST men will ask you out if they are interested. No chasing at all from the woman period. That's MOST of the time. With very few exceptions.

"Why Men Love Bitches" is the number one selling book....and its very well written. LOVE it. You should read it. Great stuff. Again...books or stories from people on a public forum? :confused:

Yeah, I never said you should take my advice. I don't think my advice and experience is relevant to you because we have very different values (understatement). I am only offering my stories/opinion as counterpoint to your somewhat silly viewpoints on life and relationships. I don't hold it against you. You are just inexperienced. You used to message me all the time to ask advice about stuff with men, so you must think I know a little bit. I didn't always respond because I was so busy with residency. I guess that wasn't very nice of me. :(

But do what you like, definitely. If you think what you are doing will help you find a man who loves you as much and is as good to you as your friend Annie's husband, by all means. Do your thing.

And I don't need to read any books. I have a good marriage, sweet husband and adorable kid, with another one on the way. But you should know that not everything printed in a book is good advice, or even true.

Good luck!

This is sound advice. I am backing you on this. I turn down couple interns and techs when they ask me out and I always say I am busy working and chit just because I have no interest in the first place... I could always tell if they are interested by watching their body language and proximity but I won't act on it if I am not interested. When I am interested in you, you will know for sure. This is why men have a penis and women have a vagina... We are the aggressor most of the time and I like to keep it that way.

Now, if I am interested also and you ask me out, it's good, less work for me.

Instead of replying at another thread I will just post here since it is kind of related to this thread.

I splurge on restaurant and stuff I use everyday within reason... I will never go to crappy ass chain restaurant when I am on vacation or hanging out with friends. I don't mind forking out $40-100/meal.

SHC is a tester by definition. I never date a tester... I know a girl is a tester by just talking with her in about 10 mins tops. Everyone of my girls I have dated has been an investor. I normally avoid tester period. So, it won't happen All4MyDaugther LOL...

I also don't mind splurging on nice restaurants and things that are enjoyable like museums and quality entertainment. All within reason. You can't do it everyday... you know what I mean.

That Tester/Investor thing was an interesting read. I think you are right to avoid Testers such as our dear SHC like the plague. Hot messes, I say!

This is sound advice. I am backing you on this. I turn down couple interns and techs when they ask me out and I always say I am busy working and chit just because I have no interest in the first place... I could always tell if they are interested by watching their body language and proximity but I won't act on it if I am not interested. When I am interested in you, you will know for sure. This is why men have a penis and women have a vagina... We are the aggressor most of the time and I like to keep it that way.

Now, if I am interested also and you ask me out, it's good, less work for me.

There are REALLY good reasons not to date techs and interns who ask you out! And it has nothing to do with them being female and asking you on a date...

As far as men being the aggressor, it's probably true that most prefer that role. But I don't think it's 99.9%. There are lots of really sweet, very shy guys out there. That's the type of man I prefer and by being proactive, I ended up with a really good one. 15 years and counting... so the take home message is that there are no hard-and-fast rules in life.

SHC should write a book...she can call it 50 Shades of SHC.

SHC should write a book...she can call it 50 Shades of SHC.

Have you read those books? I did... and they were OK at first. But then I got bored with all the sex and annoying by his controlling nature and overemotional reactions to everything. Plus, the heroine was just dumb. LOL.

I read an interesting article in the October issue of Discover Magazine about how the gender ratio of babies born can change social constructs such as political climate and dating rituals, from a demographer's standpoint. One of the points was when there are more men than women, divorce rates are lower, marriage rates are higher (men are competing for women), and conservative values tend to rule. When there are more women than men, there tends to be more out of marriage sex and divorce rates are higher.

The male-female ratio, according to that article, is predicted to level out for a while in the US, a swing back from a higher male-to-female ratio of the last couple decades. Although I wonder - for someone who is absolutely against asking men out & wants a more traditional, committed relationship (maybe not what we're talking about here), would it not be a solid plan to find the most conservative place you can think of and move there?

I read an interesting article in the October issue of Discover Magazine about how the gender ratio of babies born can change social constructs such as political climate and dating rituals, from a demographer's standpoint. One of the points was when there are more men than women, divorce rates are lower, marriage rates are higher (men are competing for women), and conservative values tend to rule. When there are more women than men, there tends to be more out of marriage sex and divorce rates are higher.

The male-female ratio, according to that article, is predicted to level out for a while in the US, a swing back from a higher male-to-female ratio of the last couple decades. Although I wonder - for someone who is absolutely against asking men out & wants a more traditional, committed relationship (maybe not what we're talking about here), would it not be a solid plan to find the most conservative place you can think of and move there?

Was it this one?

http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2011/11/all-the-single-ladies/308654/