Happy Thanksgiving

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Rinaldi

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Dear all,
I'm going to be going home for Thanksgiving with my family in a few days. I wanted to take a moment to say thanks to you all. Reading your posts and hearing about the adventures of others in the position that I find myself these days has been a form of salvation and solace.

Best,
-Rinaldi

Members don't see this ad.

Thanks all SDNers!! You've given me much support through some pretty tense times. Happy Thanksgiving!

Gooble Gooble Gooble.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thats Turkey for "Happy Thanksgiving".:)

I decide to play computer games for turkey day....yay!

Originally posted by Rinaldi
Dear all,
I'm going to be going home for Thanksgiving with my family in a few days. I wanted to take a moment to say thanks to you all. Reading your posts and hearing about the adventures of others in the position that I find myself these days has been a form of salvation and solace.

Best,
-Rinaldi

Have a good Thanksgiving yourself, take care!

Gleevec

Gooble gooble goobel.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(please make sure your turkey is cooked properly, use a meat thermometer, and don't thaw it in the sink. Take it out of the freezer right now and you will have enough time for it to thaw in the refrigerator. Take it from someone who suffered food poisioning due to someone thawing a turkey in water in a sink, it really is awful:( :( :( :( )

Originally posted by NRAI2001
Gooble gooble goobel.

Hey Turkey, you're gonna be cooked this week. Prepare to be a delicious meal in my mouth:D

Originally posted by calebho501
Hey Turkey, you're gonna be cooked this week. Prepare to be a delicious meal in my mouth:D

Gooble gooble gooble booble gooble.

"Please don't eat me, I m not very tasty"

Gooble gooble gooble booble gooble.

"Please don't eat me, I m not very tasty"

That'll be for me to find out. And I won't be able to find out unless I cook and eat you. BE SCARED! :eek:

Originally posted by calebho501
That'll be for me to find out. And I won't be able to find out unless I cook and eat you. BE SCARED! :eek:

Gooble gooble peck peck gooble gooble

"Why not help urself to a holiday ham, there more rich in proteins"

LOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MOVE TO EVERYONE FORUM!!!!!!!

(just kidding)

Happy Holiday:clap: :clap:

Members don't see this ad :)
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! Thanks for all the help and reality checks. Enjoy the holidays and the best of luck with the grueling medical school process! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Gooble Gooble Gooble.

It's Gobble Gobble Gobble, you dork! But Happy Thanksgiving anyway :p

Silly people...tuckey day isn't for another 32 1/2 hours here

:rolleyes:

have a safe and wonderful holiday season!! try to relax, have fun, and don't worry about the med school process for a while!! :) :)

eat! drink! watch football! and let the effects of tryptophan take over as you watch the Charlie Brown Thanksgiving Special.

who else has 4 cumulative exams the week after thanksgiving break and is going to be spending a majority of the "break" cramming chapters of ochem and biochem that they slacked off on...:( :(

oh well. happy t-day to everyone! :)

Originally posted by spumoni620
who else has 4 cumulative exams the week after thanksgiving break and is going to be spending a majority of the "break" cramming chapters of ochem and biochem that they slacked off on...:( :(

oh well. happy t-day to everyone! :)

you get to study ochem over the break????

there are only a few times where i feel envious of others. my mother told me never to feel this way but spumoni...

i wish i were you right now...

oh lovely ochem
you beauty extends
like a flower on a delicate stem...

now about that biochem...booo haha.
i do hope you get through it and come out of it sane and not sleep deprived. ;)

:laugh: i know, i guess i'm just lucky. well, i'd trade places with you, jlee. esp to be in cali...;)

Happy Thanksgiving

<mom mode> Let's all be thankful for the opportunities and possibilities that we have. </mom mode>

Also, happy eid to Muslim SDNers!