Hampton SOP Class of 2017 applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AgamaLizard

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi there, after doing a search I did not find a thread for Hampton SOP 2017 class and its applicants. So here is one :D .

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone who has applied to this school heard back from them. I haven't :?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey there!

I have also applied for Hampton SOP class of 2017 and have not heard back yet. Have you?

Hey there!

I have also applied for Hampton SOP class of 2017 and have not heard back yet. Have you?

Hi,
I received a letter a few days ago indicating that my file is complete for interview determination, and a class requirement I have to fulfill.
Do you know much about their program?

Hi,
I received a letter a few days ago indicating that my file is complete for interview determination, and a class requirement I have to fulfill.
Do you know much about their program?
Hey, have you heard anything about them scheduling interviews. When did submit your application package?

Hey, have you heard anything about them scheduling interviews. When did submit your application package?

Yes, they called a couple of times over the past two days and missed me but I got an interview date for next week Wed. I submitted the package somewhere in October, 2012.

Yes, they called a couple of times over the past two days and missed me but I got an interview date for next week Wed. I submitted the package somewhere in October, 2012.

Good luck! I have an interview scheduled also.:)

Good luck! I have an interview scheduled also.:)
I also scheduled an interview with this school next week. does anyone know what type of questions to expect from the interview?? Also what do you guys know about this schools curriculum ??

Good Luck! You can check out the SDN interview questions for HU, so that you can get a generally idea of what they may ask..

I also scheduled an interview with this school next week. does anyone know what type of questions to expect from the interview?? Also what do you guys know about this schools curriculum ??

Hello, I interviewed yesterday. Questions were basic, followed by a 30 minute test.

Hello, I interviewed yesterday. Questions were basic, followed by a 30 minute test.
Were the test questions hard? And can you tell how many questions there were and how long it took you?

Were the test questions hard? And can you tell how many questions there were and how long it took you?

There were twenty something questions I believe and you have 30 minutes to complete it. There is no calculator but you really won't need one. The chemistry and math questions were very basic, some of the biology questions were somewhat random. Overall it was not hard though.

Members don't see this ad :)
Recieved my acceptance letter today!!! HUSOP class of 2017:)!!!!!!

application got lost in the mail so I had to resend it, does anyone know how many students are excepted in the class because I really hope I am not too late

For those who have received acceptance letters.. when was your interview and how long did it take to recieve it? Did you receive a large package or a single letter?

For those who have received acceptance letters.. when was your interview and how long did it take to recieve it? Did you receive a large package or a single letter?

I interviewed on Feb 6, and got my acceptance letter on Feb 21. It was a small regular sized envelope. At first I thought it was a denial :laugh:, because all my other acceptances came in large packages.

application got lost in the mail so I had to resend it, does anyone know how many students are excepted in the class because I really hope I am not too late

I do not know how many are accepted into each class, but I sure hope you are not too late. How does an application get lost in the mail though?! :mad:

I interviewed on the 4th and received my acceptance letter on the 22nd.If they still do not have your application, it's probably too late. I believe the interviews end in February.

I interviewed on Feb 6, and got my acceptance letter on Feb 21. It was a small regular sized envelope. At first I thought it was a denial :laugh:, because all my other acceptances came in large packages.
Are you going to attend Hampton or are you going with one of your other options?

I interviewed on the 4th and received my acceptance letter on the 22nd.If they still do not have your application, it's probably too late. I believe the interviews end in February.

Did you respond to the correct person? I submitted my application in Oct. 2012 and interviewed on 2/18/13. I was just curious of how long it took to receive acceptance letters.

The deadline for applications was 01/21/2013. It states that those applying after 21st will not be considered for acceptance until the following year. I hand delivered my application to ensure it got there.

The deadline for applications was 01/21/2013. It states that those applying after 21st will not be considered for acceptance until the following year. I hand delivered my application to ensure it got there.

Oops the deadline was Jan. 15th not the 21st

I'm leaning towards the others right now, but nothing conclusive yet.

Do you mind sharing any of your stats? Like GPA, PCAT, and did you have any pharmacy experience? What other schools did you apply to? Also, congrats on all of your acceptances!

Do you mind sharing any of your stats? GPA, PCAT, any prior pharmacy work, etc?

Do you mind sharing any of your stats? GPA, PCAT, any prior pharmacy work, etc?
PCAT Comp Score:400
Pharmacy experience: Six months of volunteer work
GPA: 4.0