Guess what I saw advertised on TV today?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rph3664

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Fleet's Enemas. :mooning:

They've long advertised laxatives on TV, used to treat a condition referred to as "irregularity" o_O and I thought the promotion of Dulcolax "liquid suppositories" (i.e. micro-enema) was kind of weird, and after seeing the Fleet's commercial, it occurred to me that they're aiming at opiate addicts; never mind that really desperate users will even take their dope Some Other Way.

:corny:

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Man, they wasted an opportunity. If they'd done an homage to this commercial, it would have been late night repeat commercial gold.

hqdefault.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
That reminds me. I clipped a $5 coupon for Miralax from yesterday's paper, and it expires on the 1st. No, it's not for me; it's for my cats, one of which is 18 years old and has had trouble pooping (can we use that word here?). I put 1/8 teaspoonful in their water bowl every day, so it lasts quite a while, unless I need to dip into it which I have done a few times. :bored:

I legit thought, before I clicked into this thread that it was going to be, "Announcing a new school of pharmacy program (insert whatever name you want here) recruiting students for it's inaugural ONLINE PROGRAM! Apply now before the 500 seats are filled for the first class!"

Reactions: 3 users