Guess “Rock Doc” sounds better than “Quack Prac”…

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DirtDocMD

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
This Nurse Prac (who called himself the “Rock Doc”) just landed a LONG federal jail sentence for illegaly prescribing opioids:

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Holy crap, that was disturbing.

The guy is clearly a scumbag, but why single him out because he's an NP? As if physicians haven't engaged in criminal conduct and ran pill mills prescribing narcotics illegally.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
The guy is clearly a scumbag, but why single him out because he's an NP? As if physicians haven't engaged in criminal conduct and ran pill mills prescribing narcotics illegally.
I probably wouldn’t have even mentioned it, if he just “did what he did” (pill mill). I just found it amusing that he called himself “Rock Doc”, despite the fact he’s obviously a nurse. Even the pill-mill NP’s want to be pill-mill “Docs”….

Reactions: 3 users
Wonder how long he’s been doing this. If you’re using dilaudid at an outpatient eye and ear center, that alone should raise eyebrows.

This is from 2007.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
I’m flabbergasted that he was allowed to do all of this for YEARS.
Not me. Medical and Nursing boards let lots of things go on for years before finally cutting people off. It’s quite scary actually.

Reactions: 1 users
I’m flabbergasted that he was allowed to do all of this for YEARS.

You’d be really surprised what docs can get away with for years in some states.

When I lived in Alabama, there was a doc about an hour away who had literally been selling scripts for drugs out of his house (which had also basically been a brothel) for like 5 years. Cops had been called to this “party house” dozens of times, and iirc several people died in the house while doing drugs before the Alabama board finally yanked the guy’s license.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4 users
Nurse Quacktitioner

nurse_quacktitioner_1.gif

Reactions: 1 user