Grand Canyon University - PhD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I had to google just to confirm that this was a real school and not the made-up school that it sounds like. A Christian AND for-profit university? Oh boy...

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
1) it’s a phd in counseling supervision. Counseling is not psychology, it is a different profession. We need to emphasize these differences.

2) yes, I’ve met one. I was making fun of some energy field BS, and she told me how it’s all real.

3) Remember when Devry was an infomercial based trucking company? Before they bought two Caribbean medical school?s PsyDr remembers. This is not dissimilar.

Reactions: 2 users
1) it’s a phd in counseling supervision. Counseling is not psychology, it is a different profession. We need to emphasize these differences.

2) yes, I’ve met one. I was making fun of some energy field BS, and she told me how it’s all real.

3) Remember when Devry was an infomercial based trucking company? Before they bought two Caribbean medical school?s PsyDr remembers. This is not dissimilar.
Was it Reiki, and was she a Reiki Master? Or maybe Healing Touch?

Reactions: 1 users
Was it Reiki, and was she a Reiki Master? Or maybe Healing Touch?
I did my postdoc at a well-regarded research center (nationally known names, tons of federal funding), and they had a reiki program as a CAM option. Really surprised me.

Reactions: 2 users