Graine free catfood & supplements?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

capo

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is it ok or better than foods w/ grains? Also, I use both canned & dry 'Wellness Core brand Chicken' (tho have heard chicken allergies are big in cats?). Is this a good brand? It costs alot. I also want to use a 'Nutri-Vet Salmon Oil' to help my med-long haired cat w/ her coat. She is shedding a bit, & licks herself alot, & has brown coming out on her undercoat? Not sure if this is allergy related, as I've heard, or normal Tuxedo (black & white) cat behavior? She is about 2 yrs & a former abandoned/semi-feral that we took in & had her vaccines done & teeth cleaned, etc back in Jan. Thanks all.

PS - She won't eat any healthy treat like 'Greenies', etc. so have no idea what treats to give that she'd like other than junky ones like Purina, Whiskas, etc. (which I'll not give due to grains & junk in them).

Members don't see this ad.

Unfortunately, sdn is not the place to ask for medical/behavioral advice. I would recommend consulting a veterinarian about which foods to feed your kitty as well as any behavioral issues you may have concerns about. Good luck!

Unfortunately, sdn is not the place to ask for medical/behavioral advice. I would recommend consulting a veterinarian about which foods to feed your kitty as well as any behavioral issues you may have concerns about. Good luck!

Thanks. :) I'll do so tomorrow. I'm just concerned about my baby.

You're kitty in the avatar is gorgeous. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.