Graduating Early

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

stroopwafel

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I am currently a second year at a UC and upon making my four year graduation plan, I found that I have the opportunity to graduate a year early. I was wondering whether or not it is a better decision to apply for the upcoming optomcas 2019-2020 cycle or take a gap year. I do want to start school right after graduation; however, this would mean that I would have to study for the OAT (and possibly take it in Dec 2018/Jan 2019) during the school year when I am still taking some prerequisite courses.

Any thoughts?

Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

Hello everyone,
I am currently a second year at a UC and upon making my four year graduation plan, I found that I have the opportunity to graduate a year early. I was wondering whether or not it is a better decision to apply for the upcoming optomcas 2019-2020 cycle or take a gap year. I do want to start school right after graduation; however, this would mean that I would have to study for the OAT (and possibly take it in Dec 2018/Jan 2019) during the school year when I am still taking some prerequisite courses.

Any thoughts?

Thank you
Doesn't matter. Its a personal preference.

Graduate early + take OAT + work and party for a year while applying and going on interviews.

Reactions: 1 user