Graduated 7 years ago…still get a license?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Szadeh7

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi All, I didn’t think I’d find myself back on SDN but here I am. Does anyone know if it’s still possible to take the NAPLEX and CPJE and get licensed if I graduated with my pharmd in 2015? I have never tried to get my license, but thinking I’d like to do some part time work as a pharmacist if possible. Curious if anyone has ever been in same boat…

Members don't see this ad.

Hi All, I didn’t think I’d find myself back on SDN but here I am. Does anyone know if it’s still possible to take the NAPLEX and CPJE and get licensed if I graduated with my pharmd in 2015? I have never tried to get my license, but thinking I’d like to do some part time work as a pharmacist if possible. Curious if anyone has ever been in same boat…
I think it would be hard, but it's definitely not something that is impossible. It's a decent amount of studying to do to cover all the material, and the time it would take to do that would factor in as well (i.e. if you're currently working, etc.). You could always check on your State Board of Pharmacy's website for more information just to make sure.