Graduate School

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

EVN3331

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
So this may not be the right forum to ask questions about grad school but I know a lot of you have gone to grad school before applying to dental school etc. Anyways, I am just thinking about applying to 2 or 3 schools just in case I do not end up getting into dental school (I am not giving up hope at all it just doesn't look so great as of now). Anyways I was wondering how hard it is to get into certain bio grad programs around the US and the application process etc. I was also told that there are deadlines for most schools which are coming up soon. Anyways if anyone has any info for me it would greatly be appreciated and you can either reply to this thread or eve PM me. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

well I'm not exactly sure how hard it is to get into bio grad schools but I do hear that some deadlines are coming up as early as January 1st. I think most grad schools have a rolling admission process but the GA positions that pay for your school get used up pretty quickly........to be honest I'm going to be doing the same thing just in case I don't get in. Do you know of any one year programs?

dentalguy

nova southeastern has a 1yr biomedical program designed specifically for students planning to go to health professional schools.

Members don't see this ad :)
dyarhea said:
nova southeastern has a 1yr biomedical program designed specifically for students planning to go to health professional schools.

Do you have the link to this program?