Grades/courses not reflected on transcript sent to AMCAS, but on official transcript

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hulaxhula15

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I sent my transcript from my college to AMCAS in June, before my spring and summer grades were reflected. I did so because I anticipated submitting my application by July. However, I have not yet submitted my application, and now my spring and summer grades are all posted on my official transcript, but not on the one I submitted to AMCAS. The spring courses are listed now as Current/Future Courses, but now I have their grades and they are no longer current/future. What should I do? Should I edit my coursework and send a new transcript to AMCAS? I read online somewhere that AMCAS doesn't let you update from the original transcript.

Members don't see this ad.

If your AMCAS primary is already verified, there's nothing you can do to change the list of courses that's already on there. You're priority now should be getting your application in to schools as it's already getting pretty late in the app cycle. You can provide your updated grades to schools directly, rather than through AMCAS.

Reactions: 1 user