Gotta ask..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

flypod

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know about Dr. Brian Gale? His name keeps coming up in my Google searches for podiatry.

Any light on this one?

(not a troll post!!)

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone know about Dr. Brian Gale? His name keeps coming up in my Google searches for podiatry.

Any light on this one?

(not a troll post!!)

Any google search should lead you to his website and others that details that information. Your respectful manner is to be commended. :)

AZPOD Rocks

Any light on this one?

(not a troll post!!)

In my opinion, Dr. Brian Gale's discussion does not belong in this forum. For those who are interested in learning about Dr. Brian Gale, they can read more about it on his website. If that is not enough information, you are welcome to read more about it in the archives of the Podiatry Forum on network54.com, since it was discussed ad nauseam there.

Members don't see this ad :)

Any light on this one?

(not a troll post!!)

As Podiatry students, it is required that we know each and every Podiatrist there is in the entire country. So, I guess you are getting a head start to joining the Podiatry community. Keep doing your research, and start checking the archives. :)

Any light on this one?

(not a troll post!!)

Who is Dr.Brian Gale?:( what is his significance ?, that everyone here knows him? is he someone we shud know abt? i never heard of that name bfore.

Who is Dr.Brian Gale?:( what is his significance ?, that everyone here knows him? is he someone we shud know abt? i never heard of that name bfore.

Look him up. It's nothing big. I really think flypod is bringing these things up just for this point (attempting to paint a poor picture of the profession again).

He's one pod who has had significant difficulties (unjustified or not). Like that is a big deal. Similar cases are found in every single specialty out there. If I remember correctly, the charges brought against him were dropped and an apology was given.

AZPOD Rocks

Any light on this one?

(not a troll post!!)

Every profession has its whackos. They are what make things so interesting :laugh: Just last year, I was talking to one of my DO buddies that had been to the DO convention in Vegas. He met some guy there with a "crystal machine" that swore he could cure anything with it! Did this guy represent the thousands of intelligent, hard-working, competent DO's out there? Of course not.

However, unlike some of his more famous MD counterparts, if you were to bring Dr. Gale's name up in a conversion, the other person would most likely ask, "Who?"

I really think flypod is bringing these things up just for this point (attempting to paint a poor picture of the profession again).

I was being dead serious! I thought for sure you guys would have the cliff notes version of his issue?

Sorry for asking. Not trying to stir anyone up.

I was being dead serious! I thought for sure you guys would have the cliff notes version of his issue?

Sorry for asking. Not trying to stir anyone up.

I have a question for YOU this time. If you already know so much about podiatric practice, why do you need to ask us? Also, I notice your questions are not the questions of others who come on and ask questions about practice, residencies, schools, salaries, scope of practice, etc. They are almost all in reference to "Here's what negative things I found through my "research" (aka - browsing the internet). Why are these things so?"

Please take me at my word. My above question is genuine and is not being asked for any other reason than to gain your point of view. I really can't see where you are coming from and would like to know.

You did ask that one question about prereqs taken at a junior college which seemed like a very valid question but since then... I just have no idea where you are coming from.

Thanks,

AZPOD Rocks