Got into St. John Fisher...anyone else...need info on housing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

klampster23

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
When I got the phone call, I broke down into tears....considering my unusual tough situation. After applying to close to 30 schools, finally got 1 acceptance.

Anyone else planning to attend St. John Fisher College in the fall?

In terms of housing, I was told that pharmacy students can't live in the dorms, and I was referred to rentrochester.com

Anyone need a roomate?

Members don't see this ad.

I wish I could tell you that I'm going, but I haven't heard anything yet. I'm so nervous! I believe Grincheola is the only one at this point who is going there in the fall.

I guess you will still be able to stay in New York, except not too close to Buffalo :) I'm glad that they didn't use your past against you.

WOW...30 schools??

Members don't see this ad :)
congrats. i got in there but declined. I hope everything works out for you. It really seemed like an amazing school with a promising future

I think everyone finds out this week. The letters were mailed out at the end of last week and will continue to be mailed out this week I believe. I haven't received mine yet, maybe because I live in Canada, so it could take
3-4 days. Buffalo was the closest US pharmacy school to my home (Toronto) It's incredible how I got into a school that happens to be the next closest to my home. I'm just thankful that I've been given this 2nd chance.

Quicksilver....good luck at Buffalo next year....it really is a fine institution

congrats klampster. I'm very happy for you. Long interview though wasn't it. Best of luck and I wish you the best.

Congrats on getting in! I went to undergrad in Rochester and had great luck finding roommates on this website http://ochousing.reslife.rochester.edu/ it is associated with the University of Rochester, but the apartments are all over the city. Rent is very reasonable in Rochester.... Good luck to all!

anyone else going to st. john fisher this coming up fall?

LAST CALL for anyone for St. John Fisher in the upcoming fall

Hey klmapster23, I know this is quite a late thread, but are you still looking for roommates?