got interview for RCSI

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lilhit

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, I just got an interview for RCSI anybody that has had one in the past please tell me what it was like and any pointers. I am pretty excited thanks in advance!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey lilhit,

Good for you, that's very exciting about your interview.

Be at ease! The interview was very relaxed. If it's anything like the February interview I had (I was in San Fran), it was two interviewers (I totally forget what their names were, Nealon told me) and one of them did most of the talking.

Basically, they opened with "Tell us a bit about yourself", and most of the conversation that followed was based off questions that came from that. So long as you are confident, it's a discussion about you. There are no wrong answers.

If you have any specific questions about the interview, don't hesitate to post them.

-J

W00t! :) :)

Good luck buddy..I"m rooting for you..

Members don't see this ad :)
haha thanks V hopefully everything works out on your end too. Slam did u get accepted and how long after the interview did you find out? and besides yourself do they ask anything specific? thanks

I was probably the most friendly interview that I had this season. Overall it's really relaxed, just know your stump speaches (why I want to be a doctor, tell me about yourself, etc.). The one I had the most trouble with was "how would your friends describe you." Just be yourself, and I hope to see ya in the Fall.

Hey,
I am from Toronto, Canada and I got an interview with RCSI too. Im attending on 21st April in New York. Anyone else going there?

Yep im going on the 21st im flying down what about you? Also 6 year or 5 year? My interview is at 2pm