Good News for Re-Apps to Medical School

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TN doc

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
If you haven't gotten in the first time, you're probably not getting in at all.

hahahahhahah suckersssss

sign M1, bitches

Members don't see this ad.

hahahahhahah suckersssss

sign M1, bitches

What a little hate filled person you must be. I hope you are a miserable failure in medical school and end up with 150k in loans with out a degree.:mad:

you make me laugh....if you only knew how many re-applicants I know that are doctors today and that just got in this year....I wouldn't pay attention to you and your ****

Members don't see this ad :)
Guys dont listen to anyone that says this crap, I was a reaplicant last year and even though I got in at the 11th hour, Im now an M1. Whatever you are doing to improve yourself this year, give it your all and nail your interviews you are not alone and you have a good possibility of getting in.

Also try not to get to stressed out (I know yeah right) its just not healthy for ya ;).

hahahahhahah suckersssss

sign M1, bitches

If I saw this two or three months ago...I would have been very angry...but now it has no affect on me...even if i officialy became a re-applicant two weeks ago.

You may or may not like these stories, but it took me not one, not two, but three years to get into medical school (for various reasons each year) But I owned up to it, took the blame for it, and sucked it up. Got in my third year. I am now in the first quartile of my class, had excellent score on Step I, and will be going into a competitive specialty in which I am positive I will have no trouble matching. Just a little inspiration for you. By the way, I have met plenty of people who got in the years I didn't and some are now in my class (they flunked) and some are not in school (they flunked twice) and some are just dinguses who nobody likes and they will never get a referrals from any of their classmates.

-rw

You may or may not like these stories, but it took me not one, not two, but three years to get into medical school (for various reasons each year) But I owned up to it, took the blame for it, and sucked it up. Got in my third year. I am now in the first quartile of my class, had excellent score on Step I, and will be going into a competitive specialty in which I am positive I will have no trouble matching. Just a little inspiration for you. By the way, I have met plenty of people who got in the years I didn't and some are now in my class (they flunked) and some are not in school (they flunked twice) and some are just dinguses who nobody likes and they will never get a referrals from any of their classmates.

-rw

I hope to follow in your footsteps.

SHAME ON YOU, TN DOC!

What kind of person are you? Who raised you to be so hateful?
Are you planning to be this cruel to your patiens as well - I swear, this will get to you - if your ever jump through all the hoops and become a physician, you will end up with more complaints to the Medical Board than you can count.

CHANGE YOUR WAYS.... AND FAST. This is my sincere suggestion to you.
And even though I did not get in this year, I WILL get in, as I am more determined, mature, genuine and authentic person than you will ever be. So are the rest of us on this forum.

I see that this idiot is banned, and yet he contiunes to post. So, I am guessing that being banned dosen't really mean your banned.

Rob

I see that this idiot is banned, and yet he contiunes to post. So, I am guessing that being banned dosen't really mean your banned.

Rob
No, he is really banned. Look at his post history; he hasn't posted since the 26th of August. If you've seen posts since then, they must be from a different user with a similar name. :)

So, you all are re-applicants. Those of you who actually got accepted the second, third, or even fourth attempt, what did you do differently.

I know, yes, the best option would be to increase the GPA, and better the MCAT scores, but what else can we do besides that?

How does someone NAIL the interview? What are some things we can try and improve on?

Thanks!

So, you all are re-applicants. Those of you who actually got accepted the second, third, or even fourth attempt, what did you do differently.

I know, yes, the best option would be to increase the GPA, and better the MCAT scores, but what else can we do besides that?
For suggestions on other things you can do to make yourself look good to ADCOMs, please check the link at the bottom of my post for my MDApps file.

How does someone NAIL the interview? What are some things we can try and improve on?
Use the forum search tool, look for my screen name, and you'll see the posts I've made on this subject.

For suggestions on other things you can do to make yourself look good to ADCOMs, please check the link at the bottom of my post for my MDApps file.

Use the forum search tool, look for my screen name, and you'll see the posts I've made on this subject.

Damn, your EC's make me feel embarresed about my own EC's. That's some awesome stuff.

Damn, your EC's make me feel embarresed about my own EC's. That's some awesome stuff.
Thanks. More than anything, it goes to show that it's much easier, smarter, and successful (as in getting into med school) to get good grades now, then screwing up and attempting to get 'forgiveness.'