God, I love my research..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TTSD

Sexually Deprived
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
So during lunch at my bosses house, as we're getting plastered drunk I ask the doctor how a bullet kills a person. So he pulls out his AK-47 and starts firing 7.62 rounds into the pool and I learn all about hydrostatic shock. I also learn that police response time is very fast in good neighborhoods but the choppers will ignore you if you're dressed real nice.

Then we start popping off rounds with the .22, which sounds like a cap gun so we aren't troubled by the police and I get offered my very own machine gun, but I decline saying I have no place to safely store it.

Then back at the office, sobering up, I get my late Christmas bonus.

So beer+guns+money and no arrests make for a good day!!

:clap:

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by ex-oh-medic
uhhh, yeah. that's great.

and about 37% believable

Members don't see this ad :)
I have no clue what to say to that post. I'm just going to go with the old, "The OP was intoxicated when he made that post" remark.

friend...that is a good day.

i need a day like that.

this is sooo random

I got to fire some cool guns when I worked with the medical examiner. The morgue is located in the forensic science building, so there was a pretty large firearms division. The firearms was definitely more fun than say histology or toxicology, but definitely not more fun than the morgue.

Originally posted by ForensicPath
I got to fire some cool guns when I worked with the medical examiner. The morgue is located in the forensic science building, so there was a pretty large firearms division. The firearms was definitely more fun than say histology or toxicology, but definitely not more fun than the morgue.

Since I don't get to go into surgery all that often these days, you know.. gotta go to school, the highlights of my days is when we start blowing things up.