getting to lecom

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bevo

Radiology, R1
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
how does everyone fly into erie? I see the cheapest flight being close to $520 or so from Dallas. and quickly goes up.

also what hotel does everyone recommend staying at ?

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by lmbebo
how does everyone fly into erie? I see the cheapest flight being close to $520 or so from Dallas. and quickly goes up.

also what hotel does everyone recommend staying at ?

I've been having good luck using www.sidestep.com. I did a search using a two-day travel in mid April from DFW -> ERI and got ~$430 using multiple carriers with two stops each way. It's hell, but it's cheap.

When I was there, I stayed at the Microtel Inn - www.microtelinn.com for about $33/night. The place was clean, no frills, minutes from restaurants and about 5 mins from the school.

Good luck!

- Tae

Suggestion:

Did you try cheaptickets.com-- I flew everywhere i wanted to go for $300.00 or less. ;)

You're best bet may be to fly into cleveland. I flew into cleveland from san diego for about $300. Also, if Southwest is a carrier at your airport, they tend to have cheap flights and they fly into cleveland as well. You have to get a rental car, but mine was really cheap, and the drive only took 1 1/2 hours. I also stayed in a great place. It's on the hotel list that they send out, so they give you a LECOM discount. It was the Hampton Inn. Super nice, ironing board included, and they have a super delux continental breakfast. It wasn't far from the school either. Good luck, and maybe I will see you at LECOM in the fall!