getting frustrated with the MI MPJE results

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Spartan676

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
This is funny...I took the mpje before the naplex and have found out that i passed the naplex...have not heard anything about the mpje....wtf..... i have been waiting almost 15 days....how long does it take?

Members don't see this ad.

This is funny...I took the mpje before the naplex and have found out that i passed the naplex...have not heard anything about the mpje....wtf..... i have been waiting almost 15 days....how long does it take?

It varies from state to state. I found out in 4 business days. Call your state board and be a thorn in their sides until you get an answer. I know how anxious these times can be!

I advise you to call the dept of consumer protection in your state (you can google it). Call the commission of pharmacy department, and they should be able to tell you whether you passed it or not. The test results are submitted by the test centers to the state the next day, so they have the results in their office. They might have screwed up the mailing. My friend just called the DCP for the NAPLEX results, and they told her on the phone that she passed. No additional charges applied. Good luck:D

ps. it might take awhile for them to answer the phone. If you cant' get through them, call the general information line, and have them transfer you.

Do all states have a dept of consumer protection? Why would they have access to NAPLEX scores? I called my board of pharmacy and they informed me that I would have to wait for professional credential services to mail me my score. Some boards apparently don't even have access to test scores??

Members don't see this ad :)
Do all states have a dept of consumer protection? Why would they have access to NAPLEX scores? I called my board of pharmacy and they informed me that I would have to wait for professional credential services to mail me my score. Some boards apparently don't even have access to test scores??

I thought NABP reported all scores to state boards. The state boards then mail them out to the candidates. Seems only logical that the state board would know before you. How would they know to issue you a license then??

Anybody else know of some other method that candidates receive their scores?

I spoke with PCS, they are in fact who will be mailing me my test scores. The MA board of pharmacy apparently outsources this task. I guess it could be weeks before I find out. Has anyone else dealt with this?

Spartan,

I know someone that took the MPJE recently. It took him about 3 weeks to get the results of the exam. He was really on edge about it, and he started thinking the delay was because he failed. But he found out just a few days ago that he passed. So hang in there.

Also, if you've already taken the naplex and have passed that, you can go to the state of michigan website and look yourself up that way. It's faster than waiting for the letter. PM me if you need the url or whatever. Unfortunately, you can't use this option if you haven't taken your naplex yet.

i waited 14 days to get mine, passed with an 87 feel lucky, stupid test

:scared:

i waited 14 days to get mine, passed with an 87 feel lucky, stupid test

Spartan,
Hi I already took both exams can you please send me the URL find out weather I passed or not?
I know someone that took the MPJE recently. It took him about 3 weeks to get the results of the exam. He was really on edge about it, and he started thinking the delay was because he failed. But he found out just a few days ago that he passed. So hang in there.

Also, if you've already taken the naplex and have passed that, you can go to the state of michigan website and look yourself up that way. It's faster than waiting for the letter. PM me if you need the url or whatever. Unfortunately, you can't use this option if you haven't taken your naplex yet.