Get Your Mcat Scores...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

stoic

"Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted"
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
AWESOME!!!

You can get your MCAT scores text messaged to your phone if you use verizon or cingular. All you have to do call your cell phone carrier customer service center and request that the scores be sent to you via the phone. Apparently AAMC set this up to try and reduce web traffic when the scores are released.

Then, you shove the phone way far up your ass and wait for the text message sound. Viola!!! MCAT SCORES!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

??? i was with you up until the point you shoved the phone in your ass, lol
you cant get them any earlier though right? the same time theyre released online?

Members don't see this ad :)
They could send the scores with either a smiley :) or frown :( , depending on the score. If you did REALLy bad they could send you this dude :scared:

stoic said:
AWESOME!!!

You can get your MCAT scores text messaged to your phone if you use verizon or cingular. All you have to do call your cell phone carrier customer service center and request that the scores be sent to you via the phone. Apparently AAMC set this up to try and reduce web traffic when the scores are released.

Then, you shove the phone way far up your ass and wait for the text message sound. Viola!!! MCAT SCORES!!!!

Now this is simply ridiculous....lol...its funny though...and thank god i turned off texting on my phone :rolleyes:

This just in:

Several EDs in community hospitals have reported an influx of patients with MPIS (mobile phone impaction syndrome). The only links in the cases are an active participation in SDN, and recent MCAT taking.

Stay posted for more.

dc