Program-Specific Info / Q's Georgia State University class of 2025

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sjtayl0r

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, I accepted my offer from Georgia State and was wondering if anyone else has accepted an offer from there. I would love to get to know some of y'all!

Members don't see this ad.

When did you interview and how long did it take to hear back? I had my interview this Tuesday (11/9) and now I’m anxiously waiting!

When did you interview and how long did it take to hear back? I had my interview this Tuesday (11/9) and now I’m anxiously waiting!
Hey! I also had my interview on 11/9 and still haven't heard back yet. Hope that makes you feel better lol!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I had my interview 10/26. I heard back within a week and a half. I'm not sure how long it's supposed to take to hear back. The OT students at the meet and greet told me they were told 6-8 weeks back when they interviewed. One of them said she heard back within 3 weeks; however, she knew others that heard back earlier and some later than 3 weeks. I think it just depends!

I just heard back today that I got in and I'm accepting my offer as well! Can't wait to meet some of y'all that are also attending!

Just found out today that I got accepted into the program!! I am planning to accept my offer and am so excited :)

Just found out today that I got accepted into the program!! I am planning to accept my offer and am so excited :)
Congrats!!! Can't wait to be in the program together!