Georgia shadowing requirement?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

emotionlessface

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm going to be an in-state applicant in Georgia for this upcoming cycle and I've heard that they only seriously consider applications with at least 300 shadowing hours. Can anyone here confirm that?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm going to be an in-state applicant in Georgia for this upcoming cycle and I've heard that they only seriously consider applications with at least 300 shadowing hours. Can anyone here confirm that?

Doubt it. OOS interviewed in August and only had ~200

Reactions: 1 user
talked to a student there who is instate, they had a little over 200 hrs. they just want to see that you know what you're getting yourself into.

Members don't see this ad :)
Applied in 2016 with ~50 hours, interviewed and rejected because not enough hours. They told me minimum 200 but like to see closer to 300. Applied again this cycle after getting 300+ and got accepted.