Georgia Hospital Positions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tallyDoc

Reaction score
Anyone connected In the Atlanta area? looking for a Nice hospital position, I have hospital experience

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 user
anyone connected In the Atlanta area? looking for a Nice hospital position, I have hospital experience

Are you looking for something downtown, or are you okay with working outside the perimeter?

How much hospital experience do you have?

You can private message me if you want.

Reactions: 1 user
Anyone connected In the Atlanta area? looking for a Nice hospital position, I have hospital experience

It is going to be VERY difficult in the metro area, even with hospital experience to get a position.

You might have to go outside the metro and then work your way in unfortunately. That's what most of my co-workers did, but a lot of them did residencies in the area and then were hired on.

It is going to be VERY difficult in the metro area, even with hospital experience to get a position.

You might have to go outside the metro and then work your way in unfortunately. That's what most of my co-workers did, but a lot of them did residencies in the area and then were hired on.
yep that is what I am seeing at the moment... =(