George Washington Hotels???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jsscales05

Imaginary Tiger
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
This goes out to anyone that has interviewed at George Washingtion. . . .What are some good hotels to stay in that are close to campus. In the interview invite letter they send you to their webiste and there is only two places. Thanks for the info!

Members don't see this ad.

I booked my room at the Washington Circle hotel which is suggested on their website. They give discounted rates if you mention that you are interviewing. I figured this place was easy, (right next to campus) and with a 10:15 am interview, it's all about convenience! When's your interview?

Dec. 5th. . .supposed to go Nov. 7th, but I'm a groomsman in a wedding so I gotta be at the rehersal.

Members don't see this ad :)
so did you already interview there? How is the hotel if you already stayed (beside being close to campus)?

My interview is 10/30, so I'll let you know how it goes!!

PRICELINE.COM.... best thing since sliced bread. i got a 250$/night for 50 @ tulane and my roommate got a 350$/ night for like 80 or something @ georgetown.

True thank you very much. . .Hey Brickhouse if you want to PM me after your interview that would be cool. I would also like to know what the best way to get around there is? Taxi drives sane or suicidal?