This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gangstalkedpharm

Membership Revoked
Removed
Reaction score
I am a pharmacy school student who literally went through hell to finish pharmacy. I gotten on the bad side with the pharmacy school (and a couple other ppl I was going to school with). This led to to some serious efforts from them to try to stop me from graduating. Some of the things they tried to do to stop me were: poisoning me (with heavy metals like lead, Mercury, barium, etc... have lab tests to prove this..), trying to get ppl to cause “accidents” on the road, trying to get people to hurt me while walking to school/rotations. The poisoning part was the worst. I knew it was happening and they still found ways to get me (water at my apt complex where I lived, restaurants and fast food places). This was all mind boggling to me that the amount of resources they had is infinite. Basically they tried to make me to look insane since if I was to complain nobody would believe me and I would sound too crazy. The crazy part was that it was really happening. Now after pharmacy school when I found my first job, it continued... it seems like if I go to work in Pharmacy they would start it back up again.. this is a form of gang stalking (it’s all over the internet..) and can seriously/negativity effect someone.. just wanted to bring awareness to other people that may have experienced this and what they did to get them to stop (if they did stop..). I already sent over a detailed report to the FBI and attorney generals in DC. I don’t know who else to contact.. making police reports with the local athorities is pointless.. I don’t have definite proof of who is specificity this and the how is happening part sounds too insane for anyone to believe. If anyone has any advise on how to go about something like this please message me. Very serious matter.

Members don't see this ad.

Did you just finish watching Unsane? Because it sounds like you just finished watching Unsane.

Reactions: 1 user
Maybe you should stop consuming your own product...

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I seriously think the first person you may want to talk to is a psychiatrist.

Reactions: 4 users
Status
Not open for further replies.