G3 MSTP Student Ready to Help!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thoroughbred_Med

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
As the title suggests, I am ready to answer any questions you may have regarding what it is like in an MSTP program! I know I had a lot going through the application cycle and even before.

Experiments are closing up as my thesis work comes to a close and I have a bit of free time.

Shoot away!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
What did you do if anything during your grad school years to keep your clinical skills and knowledge up to par?

What did you do if anything during your grad school years to keep your clinical skills and knowledge up to par?
To be honest, you don't really have any clinical skills at that point. And your clinical knowledge is also very limited. Towards the end of your PhD, when you're about to re-enter the clinical world, you might consider using something like OnlineMedEd and/or UWorld to help warm yourself up. That's what I did. But during PhD years, just focus on the PhD. That's my advice.

Members don't see this ad :)
To be honest, you don't really have any clinical skills at that point. And your clinical knowledge is also very limited. Towards the end of your PhD, when you're about to re-enter the clinical world, you might consider using something like OnlineMedEd and/or UWorld to help warm yourself up. That's what I did. But during PhD years, just focus on the PhD. That's my advice.
was your program a 2-3-2 or the 3-3-1 type?

Did the op really start a thread offering to answer questions and never came back? LOL.

Where are the moderators these days I swear... (Oh yeah, that's me, closing).

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.