G

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SNDAccount

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
g

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Its anatomy, no one has cared about that since STEP 1, and even then not that much. But yeah, might help to write it down if you know they're gonna ask again lol.

My attending just asked me how to grade cirrhosis and I had literally no idea so I just rambled. He then asked what I've been doing on the computer all day so I just said "emails." I haven't done much since HUH shut down, all my rotations are kind of a joke. Now that the apps are in and interviews are starting, I could not care less about anything other than my lunch and getting home before 5:30.

Reactions: 1 users
Its anatomy, no one has cared about that since STEP 1, and even then not that much. But yeah, might help to write it down if you know they're gonna ask again lol.

My attending just asked me how to grade cirrhosis and I had literally no idea so I just rambled. He then asked what I've been doing on the computer all day so I just said "emails." I haven't done much since HUH shut down, all my rotations are kind of a joke. Now that the apps are in and interviews are starting, I could not care less about anything other than my lunch and getting home before 5:30.

Dang where are you at that your rotations are a joke?! I need the cush

Dang where are you at that your rotations are a joke?! I need the cush
I was at cancer treatment centers of america for heme/onc, now at mercy philly for GI. Fun stuff!

Reactions: 1 user