Future SGU student. Looking for simple objective answers. All input appreciated.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambitt

Membership Revoked
Removed
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Must be good to have mommy and daddy do all the work for billy's mistakes.

But man maybe if I get 260+ STEPS when I barely want to study for my classes to achieve a 506 and 3.6 GPA, and apply BROOOOOAADLY because I'll actually understand what hard work means!!!!!, (and by "broadly" I mean I'll probably let mommy and daddy find all the doctors to shadow and/or get as many reference letters as possible).

Must be nice to be spoiled and never really have to face consequences.

Other people could help you more than I can but I doubt there answers will make you feel better. If you're trying to get a residency in the US I doubt speaking French will help you any due to the very low population of people who only speak french. Now Spanish on the other hand would definitely be a bonus.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Other people could help you more than I can but I doubt there answers will make you feel better. If you're trying to get a residency in the US I doubt speaking French will help you any due to the very low population of people who only speak french. Now Spanish on the other hand would definitely be a bonus.

Thanks for answer.

Last edited:
Kill yourself. Do us all a favor.

Articulate as expected.

You even deleted your OP so that others don't see how spoiled you are.

You haven't proven you can do anything beyond getting 3.6 and a 506 on your MCAT because you didn't want to study.... and that will suddenly change after you get into SGU right?...

I gotta have whatever you're smoking...

Reactions: 1 users
It's interesting because I actually read this student's post and was going to comment on it before (s)he deleted it.

I planned on my initial response being in the form of a question: "what do you really want it for?"

Then, reflecting on it (and reading the edits above), my other knee-jerk impression started to get a little clearer... maybe someone who needs to gain some maturity? Maybe someone who is looking for a title and adulation without the co-requisite work? Maybe someone a tad "spoiled" and thin-skinned?

Maybe now we'll never know. But, then again, maybe the OP will come back and be open-minded enough to listen to some criticism... as gentle (or harsh) as it may appear here.

-Skip

It's interesting because I actually read this student's post and was going to comment on it before (s)he deleted it.

I planned on my initial response being in the form of a question: "what do you really want it for?"

Then, reflecting on it (and reading the edits above), my other knee-jerk impression started to get a little clearer... maybe someone who needs to gain some maturity? Maybe someone who is looking for a title and adulation without the co-requisite work? Maybe someone a tad "spoiled" and thin-skinned?

Maybe now we'll never know. But, then again, maybe the OP will come back and be open-minded enough to listen to some criticism... as gentle (or harsh) as it may appear here.

-Skip

OP is probably still here all along, hiding in his/her parent's basement while following his/her thread and getting exposed for who he/she is.... a spoiled and lazy child that wants to use his/her parent's hard earned money to fool around in the Caribbean in the hopes that through sheer effort that has never been shown before in his/her education... miraculously get 260+ STEP scores and be the best doctor in the world #ferraridreams.

It's for the best though... OP with their stats and attitude has zero chance at a Canadian MD school... he/she isn't Canada's problem anymore

I really don't see why people are so upset/angry. If the OP's family can write a check for SGU without breaking a sweat, then that's just his/her luck. But in that case, there really is minimal risk. If he/she goes to the carib and does well, then they will match and have a career as a physician. If not, no loans, as long as parents aren't mad then no problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.