funny...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lata

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Medical Advancement In My Country

A British doctor says, "Medicine in my country is so advanced that we can take a kidney out of one man, put it in another man, and have him looking for work in six weeks."

A German doctor says, "That's nothing . We can take a lung out of oneperson, put it in another man,and have him looking for work in four weeks."

A Russian doctor says, "In my country, medicine is so advanced we take half a heart out of one person, put it in another man,and have both of themlooking for work in two weeks."

The American doctor, not to be outdone, says, "You guys are way behind us.We just took a man with no brain out of Texas, put him in the White House,and now half the country is looking for work."

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

ha ha... yeah i know.. :laugh:

haha... awesome... yeah an honest American like myself wonders how in the world did he get reelected? now thats the funny part...

Haha... I remember like in 2003 or something there was a proposition in Alabama about legalising interracial marriages and like the public there voted on it... it passed with something like a 60% pass versus a 40 percent veto rate... haha sad