Funny Typo

broken tibula

mostly sleeping
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So you know how some word processing programs can be set to make a special character if you key in a certain sequence of letters and symbols? Yes. Someone at the college I'm attending uses this, because I got a letter today that has the following sentences:

On the __ day of ______, 20__, with ànal rank of ___.

If you prefer to attach a ànal transcript, please include ànal rank (if any) and graduation date.

I am dying of laughter.

This went out to every single admitted student.

Members don't see this ad.

So you know how some word processing programs can be set to make a special character if you key in a certain sequence of letters and symbols? Yes. Someone at the college I'm attending uses this, because I got a letter today that has the following sentences:

I am dying of laughter.

hahahahahah! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

someone is getting fired!!

I am dying of laughter.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got so many nasty jokes to that but I don't want to get kicked off this forum! lol!!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
I brought it into work, and they suggested that I photocopy my butt and send that in... :laugh:

Anal isn't a dirty word! It's medical terminology. Durrr.

Tib... Dooo it...!

lol

Last edited: