Fundraiser Ideas--auction of "celebrity" painted items

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

southerncomfort

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Give me your fundraiser ideas!

Our class has a large fundraiser coming up for our class project. One idea is to auction off items that have been painted/decorated by our "celebrity" artists--namely, our faculty. We're thinking: fun, easy, and relatively inexpensive.

Any fun ideas for objects that could be auctioned off? Maybe something that would be a nice office memento/decoration of your med school years? Maybe something that could be used? Ideas so far are: chairs (a bit pricey!), scrubs, radiographs, and white coats. Any ideas out there?

Thank you in advance! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Give me your fundraiser ideas!

Our class has a large fundraiser coming up for our class project. One idea is to auction off items that have been painted/decorated by our "celebrity" artists--namely, our faculty. We're thinking: fun, easy, and relatively inexpensive.

Any fun ideas for objects that could be auctioned off? Maybe something that would be a nice office memento/decoration of your med school years? Maybe something that could be used? Ideas so far are: chairs (a bit pricey!), scrubs, radiographs, and white coats. Any ideas out there?

Thank you in advance! :)

boring, but useful...desk items like staplers, pencil holders, lamps, bookends, trashcans...

best i can do right now. back to liver disease.