Full Set of Berkeley Review Review Books

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JRIAT16

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
First off I realized the typo the second after I posted this and I cant figure out how to change it. I feel like punching myself...Anyway.

I am selling these for $190, which includes the shipping.

I took the Berkeley Review course this last spring, and I am sitting on a full set of these books. There are two Biology, two Physics, two General Chem, two O.Chem, one writing and one verbal reasoning.

The course was excellent and the books were the best that I used. There are 10-15 practice passages at the end of each section (10 sections per subject). The books are a bit worn, but there is very little writing in them, and there is NO writing on the practice passages. I did not underline the answers or cross choices out, so the practice questions are completely intact and usable.

I would highly recommend these books, as the passages mimic the actual MCAT more than any other company I used (I used princeton review, examcrackers, and Kaplan). I got a 36 on the real deal, so I am confident in saying that. And if you are able to take the actual course, even better for you! I would prefer to sell the whole thing at once.

Email me if you would like to see pictures. Thanks for your interest!

Members don't see this ad.