Full length DAT practice tests besides DAT Bootcamp?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dannys00

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I really don't want to spend $500 on DAT Bootcamp and I was wondering if there are other services that provide quality full length practice tests (aside from the 2007 and 2009 tests from ADEA).

Members don't see this ad.

Get PATBooster, it's so much better than DAT Bootcamp and it costs much less. It covers better strategies and videos that bootcamp misses without having all the filler content. For the other sections, there's also DATqvault which I heard is pretty good.

I really don't want to spend $500 on DAT Bootcamp and I was wondering if there are other services that provide quality full length practice tests (aside from the 2007 and 2009 tests from ADEA).
The 2007 ADA exam is quite good although much easier(and QR has changed) but it gives you a good feel for the DAT and the problems were developed the by ADA. IMO, you are much better off spending time building a very strong foundation and honestly a lot of timed test aren't necessary. You will have enough time if you understand the concepts and are thoroughly prepared. All the time in the world will not help you if you can't answer the questions. A timed test is a guide but none of them can accurately predict what you will score on the DAT. There are just too many variables and so many versions of the DAT

This is just my opinion and yours might differ.

Wishing you the best..

Nancy