Frustrated rant

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

starayamoskva

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok, how unfair is this. My step 2 cs results were reported yesterday, my Dean is on vacation so I can't get the results... half of the programs I have applied to have downloaded the results from ERAS. It is just soooooo frustrating to think that this bogus test could be completely changing my chances on ROL of all the programs who have downloaded it and I don't even know what the results are!!! :eek:

Members don't see this ad.

the exam is p/f and everyone with a pulse should pass this test. no scores to worry about. if you're this frustrated now, what will you do when you've been hit with a lawsuit??;)

doc05 said:
the exam is p/f and everyone with a pulse should pass this test. no scores to worry about. if you're this frustrated now, what will you do when you've been hit with a lawsuit??;)

Yes, everyone with a pulse "should" pass the test... but that isn't how it is set up. They need 5-10% to fail in order to justify having it in the first place.

Members don't see this ad :)
Wouldn't it be possible to go online and try to register for the exam again - so if it doesn't let you register than you have PASSED!

delphynium said:
Wouldn't it be possible to go online and try to register for the exam again - so if it doesn't let you register than you have PASSED!

That only works for foreign grads who use oasis

doc05 said:

Guess I must have had a pulse! I passed.