• Forums Updates - Tuesday at 1:00 AM Eastern
    We will be performing some system maintenance on Tuesday, June 11 starting around 1:00 AM Eastern. The forums will be unavailable for approximately one hour.

Free to good home - a copy of....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dermpa02

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
If any student is interested, I have an extra copy of A Pocket Guide to Medications Used in Dermatology , eighth edition by A. Scheman M.D. and D. Severson that I will send, free of charge, to anyone who will use it, then pass it on. I just ask that you post a reply here, then email me with your mailing address.

Please be aware that there is not any diagnosis decision-making content in this book, so you need to know what you are treating. However, this book lists just about everything you could put on the skin, and also has a section at the beginning concerning the choosing of derm products. Covers some OTC's as well.

Residents and current practitioners not eligible, as they can get a free copy from their friendly Dermik sales rep..

Phil R.

Members don't see this ad.

Nicedream - still waiting for you to email me. Can't send it if I don't have your address....

Phil R.

I tried emailing you and it said you didn't want to receive emails. I PM'd you.