Free PCAT study materials - seriously!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

All4MyDaughter

SDN Mommystrator
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am not a very religous person and I don't really pray, but when I was getting ready to take the PCAT, I was very nervous so I began to reflect a bit on just how lucky I am to be where I am in life, and about all of the people who helped me along the way.

I decided that if I did well on the test (> 90th percentile overall) on the first try, I would give away some of my study materials to someone else who needed them.

Well, I got what I wanted, so right now I am offering up two items:

PCAT Audio Learn Cassette Tapes: Biology, Gen Chem and Organic Review on 3 tapes. I listened to these in my car.

GRE Biology Review: I went through this book almost cover to cover.
ETA: this book is extremely comprehensive. It is written for people who have completed a bachelor's degree in Biology and are trying to get into graduate school in biological sciences. It was very, very helpful to me, since it had been 10+ years since I had GenBio.

These materials are in used condition. The book especially is dog-earred and extensively highlighted. But they are FREE. I will even pay postage (media mail).

Here's how it goes: send me a PM telling me just a little about you. You don't have to prove to me that you are needy or anything, because I'm going to assume that you wouldn't ask for them if you didn't need them.

I just want these to go to someone who sincerely wants to work on their science scores. That's why I bought them for myself and they worked for me, so I hope that they will bring someone else good fortune as well.

:) Sarah

Members don't see this ad.

The GRE book and the Audio Learn tapes are spoken for.

I also have one copy left of a CD that has 100's of pages of review material in Biology, Chem, Biochem, and Organic. The CD also has review material for the verbal section and a 600 page biology dictionary.

If you want this copy of the CD, PM me!

All4MyDaughter said:
I am not a very religous person and I don't really pray, but when I was getting ready to take the PCAT, I was very nervous so I began to reflect a bit on just how lucky I am to be where I am in life, and about all of the people who helped me along the way.

I decided that if I did well on the test (> 90th percentile overall) on the first try, I would give away some of my study materials to someone else who needed them.

Well, I got what I wanted, so right now I am offering up two items:

PCAT Audio Learn Cassette Tapes: Biology, Gen Chem and Organic Review on 3 tapes. I listened to these in my car.

GRE Biology Review: I went through this book almost cover to cover.
ETA: this book is extremely comprehensive. It is written for people who have completed a bachelor's degree in Biology and are trying to get into graduate school in biological sciences. It was very, very helpful to me, since it had been 10+ years since I had GenBio.

These materials are in used condition. The book especially is dog-earred and extensively highlighted. But they are FREE. I will even pay postage (media mail).

Here's how it goes: send me a PM telling me just a little about you. You don't have to prove to me that you are needy or anything, because I'm going to assume that you wouldn't ask for them if you didn't need them.

I just want these to go to someone who sincerely wants to work on their science scores. That's why I bought them for myself and they worked for me, so I hope that they will bring someone else good fortune as well.

:) Sarah

Hey sarah!

First of all good job on your score. I think this is a very nice thing that you are doing. My name is Tsedey and I am from Ethiopia. I have two more courses to complete for pre-pharmacy. I want to be a pharmacist because I want to help people in the future. I want to make the world a better place in any way that I can. I used to an engineering major because I love designing but I changed my major because engineering did not seem too interesting. I like drawing, movies and hanging out with my friends. I would like you to send me the GRE bookS and the Audio Learn tapes if you can. I think listening to tapes is really helful and I need help on my sciences. I am going to need alot of help in the verbal area so can you send me that if you can please. Thanks again!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Sarah,
I have a computer science degree. and as i have posted my score already. if you can do me a favor and mail me some materials, i would really appreciate. i can let u know my address if you agree to send me your material. thanksss
gunjan.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi,
My name is Fenil Patel. I am taking PCAT in OCT 2006. I really need some material other than Kaplan. I am so dedicated towards my profession that i stop going to work. And i am taking 3 classes in summer session BIO 1, 2 and phy 2. SO i can finish all the pre req by next year. I WIll really appreciate if i can get some help from the material especially English and Biology. I strongly beleive in what are you doing books are not for selling and getting money. It should be kept because you don't know when you will need it. I have all the books i bought in my entire educaional carrer. I share books with my friends and vice versa.

My address,

Fenil Patel,
12007 N, Nebraska Avenue,
Tampa,FL-33612

Sarah is sending me the CDROM. Once I received it, i will share with you guys. She already sent out other stuff. So Please don't reply anymore. (she originally asked to PM her, apprarently you didn't read her post completely)

Status
Not open for further replies.