Free Mobile Med School Study Guide

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

miketutor

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

While studying for my MCAT, I became bored and tried to find stuff to do for relieving stress. After trying on different hobbies, I ended up learning IPhone programming. As I became more fluent in programming for the IPhone I started to look at creating apps for fun.

After I turn my creative side of the brain on for a while, I thought about the best idea – why not I create an app that lets me study MCAT at the same time!

So now I have created more than 10 apps and most of which are related to grade 12 biology exam prep. I just wanted to show you guys these because I have good feedback from medical students from Austalia that these are useful for them. Below is a list of the apps I have done:

Grade 12 Biology: The Nervous System
Grade 12 Biology: The Endocrine System
Grade 12 Biology: Cell Division
Grade 12 Biology: The Respiratory System
Grade 12 Biology: The Digestive System
Grade 12 Biology: The Cardiovascular System
Urinary and Excretory System

I am not trying to sell any of these apps. As I said, I am doing this for fun, so if you are interested you can download these apps by searching for it on the Appstore for free.You can also look at the description on my homepage. I know that I have alot to do in terms of improving these apps and it would be much appreciated if you can leave a comment on the appstore.

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.