free Kaplan tests

JMU07

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I saw an advertisement in our school paper that Kaplan is coming to my school to offer free practice tests for the MCAT/DAT/OAT etc. So I went online to sign up and evidently they AREN'T offering the OAT here even though it was advertised. which kind of makes me mad.

So my question is, are any of these other standardized tests similar to the OAT? I know a lot of you have studied for it from the MCAT and DAT books.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi guys,

I saw an advertisement in our school paper that Kaplan is coming to my school to offer free practice tests for the MCAT/DAT/OAT etc. So I went online to sign up and evidently they AREN'T offering the OAT here even though it was advertised. which kind of makes me mad.

So my question is, are any of these other standardized tests similar to the OAT? I know a lot of you have studied for it from the MCAT and DAT books.

Thanks!

of course not! there's not enough interest. take the dat practice- it's basically the oat without the physics section and you get the perceptual portion.

thanks! :) of course you would know, you went through it here too... there really is no interest.

However, I DID finally meet another pre-optometry student. The only one I've met at JMU, ever. haha