Found out my plane flight was canceled today, can't make to interview dinner, am I screwed?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JoseyCali123

Reaction score
Found out my plane flight was canceled today due to weather, can't make to interview dinner, am I screwed?

Members don't see this ad.

Found out my plane flight was canceled today due to weather, can't make to interview dinner, am I screwed?

no, not really...make sure you call/email the PC and let her know...they may be able to reschedule you so you can go to a dinner, though it is late in the season.

i had this happen twice on the interview trail...once for my Ohio State interview...ended up ping ponging across OH (NYC to CLE to CVG, to finally CMH!)...made it in time for interview the next day, but missed dinner. The PC did offer to reschedule (interview was in Dec so had some time). The other time was for Uni of Mississippi , same...was able to finally get in from ATL to JAN, but late that night, so missed dinner. Wasn't noticeable at Ohio, but felt like i missed a bonding experience at Mississippi.

Reactions: 1 user
Interview dinners don't make or break a person. Just email them that your flight was canceled.

No..I didn’t attend most of my interview dinners and matched at my number 1

Reactions: 1 user