form CM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mkkelly

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Not sure if someone already posted a thread for this form....It didnt seem that bad initally after the exam but dont have a feeling one way or the other on how well i did.

PS: All physics very little chm, didnt have much calculations but I could have easily gotten messed up on the sattelite question.

VS: :idea: that was my gut reaction...

BS: WAY TO MUCH GENETICS orgo wasnt that bad but the questions dealing with passages that might as well be stand alone sucked. Pain/numbness...no idea

Members don't see this ad.

mkkelly said:
Not sure if someone already posted a thread for this form....It didnt seem that bad initally after the exam but dont have a feeling one way or the other on how well i did.

PS: All physics very little chm, didnt have much calculations but I could have easily gotten messed up on the sattelite question.

VS: :idea: that was my gut reaction...

BS: WAY TO MUCH GENETICS orgo wasnt that bad but the questions dealing with passages that might as well be stand alone sucked. Pain/numbness...no idea

Check out the "Form Content" thread and see if your test, particularly PS was like form DK. For instance, I had 8 physics and 3 chem passages. I want to see how similar the forms were and see if my brain needs some work. I thought my PS was hard.

mkkelly said:

Funny, I had the exact same form and thought that there wasn't that much physics on there, I don't even remember a sattelite question :confused: honestly the whole thing is a huge blurr now. From my post and the others I think it is safe to assume that we all thought the VR was very difficult, BS was ok, and PS some thought it was very hard, some didn't.

After the test I thought our PS was all gchem because of the lack of calculations.....now I am remembering some physics passages like the wave passage (simulating theater acoustics) and magnetic field with the earth and sun......

Overall I thought phys was ok, verbal was ok (this scares me, I usually think its hard), bio was very difficult :(

Members don't see this ad :)
txguy said:
After the test I thought our PS was all gchem because of the lack of calculations.....now I am remembering some physics passages like the wave passage (simulating theater acoustics) and magnetic field with the earth and sun......

Overall I thought phys was ok, verbal was ok (this scares me, I usually think its hard), bio was very difficult :(

The hightest i ever got in PS was a 10 on 6r..I was hoping to avoid stupid mistakes and I doubt i'll get higher then a 9. VR was always strong but the passage about the ice dinosaurs or whatever..the last question which asked which one of these is NOT stated in the passage was BS. They all were I dont even remember what I put down but i was swearing in my head the whole time that they made a mistake. I didnt think BIO was that hard, I think i made a couple stupid mistakes but the tougthest part i thought was the hyneriated disk with the pain and numbness question.

I dont even remember the passage about the earth and the sun :D But throughout PS I did not crap my pants like when i was taking some kaplan and princeton tests and going what the hell is this and why are they doing this to me, so i guess thats a positive.

yo mkkelly,

I know what you mean on that dinosaur question about what was not stated....I put the answer that said something about measuring something specifically in lizards? maybe temperature? --I remember this was real tricky because the passage sort of implied it, but never came outright and said it--they were definitely playing with us on that one!

What was up with the origin of myth verbal passage?? (first passage) I talked to others with differnt forms and they had this passage towards the middle--On CM, having a hard passage like that right off the bat almost killed me. I felt very uncomfortable with my answers. But luckily it wasn't a 10 question passage!

Cheers :cool:

Txguy,
I felt the same way I was telling myself not to panic before every section, and after i read that passage about myths I almost got sick. I dont honestly remember much of it besides every answer i put down was not a guess per say but a 'guess' between two answers. Also that passage about pesticides really pissed me off. There was one question that asked what did the passage imply if the rationing method didnt work. Like the dinosaur question I searched and searched and couldnt find anything that would hint towards one of the answers. Lets just hope that the scaling is generous.

You know its a bad question when you ask God for divine intervention and promise to go to church more often :D