forgot to register for match...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

heretics

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can anyone post or pm any vacancies that are non-PEDS nonOB and non Gsurg/Neurosurg?

I paid for the applications and interviews. Devastated.

Send me your address too and I will send a very nice gift. no name needed.

Members don't see this ad.

Can anyone post or pm any vacancies that are non-PEDS nonOB and non Gsurg/Neurosurg?

I paid for the applications and interviews. Devastated.

Send me your address too and I will send a very nice gift. no name needed.

What would you hope to accomplish with this? You wouldn't be able to apply to any of these places prior to the end of the SOAP period.

Is it too late to apply for access to SOAP?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Forgot? Like didn't put a rank list in?

That would be odd as the OP apparently was formerly an IM resident back in 2010 and apparently is trying to match again after leaving her program (I would guess). You'd think if you were in such a need for a match that you'd put a rank list in...

Reactions: 1 user
Sharing the list of open programs is against SDN rules prior to the end of the SOAP

That information is for people who paid and participated in the match but didn't obtain a position. If you are in this category, you will be provided that information by the NRMP.

If you honestly forgot to register for the match, then once the SOAP is over, you can get a list of still open programs. You are not eligible for the SOAP if you didn't register already.

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.