Forgot to place spacing on my PS!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

medrednoct

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am a fool and forgot to space out my PS on my AACOMAS with an empty line between the paragraphs. Since indents aren't allowed it's a little difficult to see where one of my paragraphs end and the next starts. Plus, I submitted already so I can't change it.

Can someone calm my nerves?

Members don't see this ad.

I have a hard time believing that a school would hinder your acceptance based on spacing in your PS. They are more focused on the content of it and the message you present. It's a long cycle, don't rack your brain over something so minute and so early on. Best of luck.

Thanks, you're right. Rereading what I wrote now - I realize I'm acting quite ridiculous.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks, you're right. Rereading what I wrote now - I realize I'm acting quite ridiculous.
No you're just realizing a small mistake you made on your app. I feel like it happens to nearly everyone. It's actually quite astonishing how many times I read through my primary and secondary apps just to find several mistakes in each of them after I submitted. You'll be okay! Best of luck with the cycle, you've got this.

I have a hard time believing that a school would hinder your acceptance based on spacing in your PS. They are more focused on the content of it and the message you present. It's a long cycle, don't rack your brain over something so minute and so early on. Best of luck.

Wanted to echo this.

A grammatical or formatting error here and there isn't going to lose you an acceptance. They're evaluating you for a medical school acceptance, not for your RHET 1302 final paper.

Reactions: 1 user