Foreign undergrad with DIY post bacc

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

spidermonkeyMD

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is there anyone here who can share their experience or story of having a foreign undergrad (no US mater's or phD) and completed DIY post bacc at CC and/or 4-year university eventually getting accepted to US med school?

I've read threads of foreign undergrads doing formal post bacc but I don't think I've encountered in depth discussion on foreign undergrads who completed med school requirements through CC or 4-year university all DIY. I am very interested in doing this so I can continue working while taking med school requirements.

Thanks for anyone sharing or leading me to the right discussion!

Members don't see this ad.

Is there anyone here who can share their experience or story of having a foreign undergrad (no US mater's or phD) and completed DIY post bacc at CC and/or 4-year university eventually getting accepted to US med school?

I've read threads of foreign undergrads doing formal post bacc but I don't think I've encountered in depth discussion on foreign undergrads who completed med school requirements through CC or 4-year university all DIY. I am very interested in doing this so I can continue working while taking med school requirements.

Thanks for anyone sharing or leading me to the right discussion!
A Guide to Applying US Med School with a Foreign Bachelor Degree