Florida institue for advance dental edycation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Walus

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I wanted to know if anybody had applied for "Florida institue for advance dental education"(community simle center) in Miami Florida ?
Did they start sending invitations ?

Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

I applied to this program as well. haven't heard back from them.

Thier website states that they sent interviews between October and November so I think we need to wait .

Members don't see this ad :)
I have interview on 5th november.. Do you guys have any idea regarding how good the program is?

Congratulations!! When did you receive your interview? And would you mind sharing you status.

Congratulations!! When did you receive your interview? And would you mind sharing you status.
I got interview invite couple of days back.. stats are part 1 and 2, toefl 106, cda and lots of cde courses ..

Unfortunately no, my status are part 1 and 2 and Toefl score of 102.

Does anybody have idea about how many students they invite and how many they select for the program.

Congradulation for the interview, it's a good program my friend attended it last year.
And they accept 12 each cycle

Members don't see this ad :)
Class 2 on max
Crown pfm/gold n thn crown fabrication on tht tooth mostly mand
RPD DESIGN on cast
Written test

Thank You! Are you in the program right now? And one more question, is typodont mounted or we work directly on it?
I got waitlisted last year but never got in..
Mounted typho
As far as I remember its columbia
Fr temp crown make sure u take nice impression b4 which does not break interproximally
They ll give u both protemp n acrylic
Its ur choice, u can use either,
1 tip occlude the typodont while the material is still in dough stage!!
Practice it..
Good luck

I got waitlisted last year but never got in..
Mounted typho
As far as I remember its columbia
Fr temp crown make sure u take nice impression b4 which does not break interproximally
They ll give u both protemp n acrylic
Its ur choice, u can use either,
1 tip occlude the typodont while the material is still in dough stage!!
Practice it..
Good luck
Thanks a lot for all this information. I have been using protemp at work so it will actually help since they are providing that. But thanks a lot once again. And good luck for future!

Reactions: 1 user
Thanks a lot for all this information. I have been using protemp at work so it will actually help since they are providing that. But thanks a lot once again. And good luck for future!
Let me know if u hv que..
Ll b happy to answer!

does anyone here have idea about getting student loans for this program?